HIS 20

"Lara speak to me, I honestly had know idea she would be there I promise you, I knew how anxious you were to go, you really think I'd take you if I knew she was there."
Fuck that's a good point.

"Fair enough, but you let her touch you, let her all over you, and you did nothing, she's everything I'm not max."

"Lara, you really think she's better then you? Is this what it's about?"

"I'm problematic, I'm so damaged and she's just the easy ex, she's gorgeous max, what am I?"

"My mate, my beautiful mate, your the girl I want,the woman I've been waiting for, your my everything lara don't ever think your below anyone because your above them all. I'm sorry lara I should of pushed her off me, but I've never seen that side to you lara."

"I know, I just felt shit already and then to see another girl touch you tipped me over."

"I know baby, but I'm not gonna lie you being angry was a massive turn on." I smacked his chest and laughed.

"Right come here, give daddy a hug."

"Did you just say daddy?"

"Yeah, I just thought I'd try it out see if you strip naked and beg me to devour you."

"Well..um this abit weird now."

"It's not weird baby."

"Well my clothes are still on, so let's never try that again."

"You'll be calling me daddy soon." I gasped at his comments and smacked him harder on the chest.

"I'm joking baby."

"Having a hard time believing that."

"Why?" I laughed and pointed to his hard little friend in his pants.  He looked down and his cheeks flooded red, he got himself together looked up at me and smirked and came out with this beautiful line.

"Well better go spaf in the shower"

"Holy lord."

"give me 5 minuets." He ran into the bathroom, I sat on the bed and waited for him. I heard noises, my name a few times and fuck multiple times, I thinks he's forgot I have good hearing.

I heard the shower going and a few minutes later he walked out in just his underwear, my eyes trailed up and down his body I was so distracted I didn't even realise he was stood in front of me.

"You like what you see baby."

"mm maybe."

"Don't play with me lara, you like it what you see?" He tone serious, his eyes black.

"Y..yes." I bit my lip. He leaned in and took my bottom lip in his mouth. Well this was sexual.
He traced his tongue over it, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. He nipped at my lip and I moaned, I pushed him away slightly, and slammed my lips against his, I turned us around and pinned him on the wall. I tugged at his hair. He leaned forward to try and move me but I shoved him back. I attacked his neck with kissed and biting. Someone had possessed me. But I didn't care. His hands went to my ass, and groped it and I could feel his friend hardening against me, I pushed my hips against him and he moaned down my ear.
"Fuck baby that feels good, don't stop."
I moved fast against him,feeling wetness pool between my legs. He moaned, he picked me and lay me on the bed, I smirked and flipped us over so I was on top. I moved my hips against his, going painfully slow, his lips were between his teeth and his eyes were screwed shut. I could feel him against me, and it made me crave him so badly. His hands grabbed my hips and moved me faster against him, he breathe increased, his hips bucked
"I'm cumming." I carried on grinding. I could feel his cum on me.

"Fuck baby, we should do that more often." I smirked and kissed him. I slid off him and lay beside him.

"Yeah we should do that more often."

———-
Since our little sexual moment, max hasn't stop touching me and watching me, not that I mind.

"Lara?" My eyes snapped and turned to Cat.

"Outside now, we need a little chat." I got of my stool and Max's eyes dug into me.

We got outside and she forced the door shut and she took me right to tide of the sea.

"Right one, your scent is all over max stronger then usual, and also his eyes keep turning black and he won't stop staring at you, so you better fill me in on this Christian grey shit."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Liar."

"Cat.."

"Liar, we're best friends you should tell me stuff like this." That did it, it was true we were bestfriends.

"Fine, basically max called himself daddy as a joke I think and then he got a boner, so then he took a shower, but when he came out he just in his underwear and was I staring at his bulge and his body, then he came towards me and we started kissing, and then we grinded. Then he you no.."

"Spaffed."

"Jesus Christ Cat."

"So he did?!" I nodded

"Yes"

"First ew, but two yes girl you go!"

"Do you think he thinks I'm easy now?"

"Babe he knows exactly what type of person you are, you're so respectful. You've come out of your shell so much and I'm super proud of you." I jumped onto cat and we fell on the floor and we hugged. She really was my best friend.

We walked back into the house, as soon as door entered the door Max's arms were around me.
"Hey baby."

"Hey." I pecked him on the lips. But obviously he wanted more so he pushed my head towards him and we kissed hard.

"Get a room whores." I laughed and max did too.

"Come on lara lets go."
——
"Favourite colour?"

"Lilac."

"Favourite food?"

"Burgers."

We'd been sat here for past 30 minuets playing 21 questions but I'm sure we were on 100.

"Are you a virgin?" Max watched me, hope in his eyes I was.

"Yes." He jumped up and clapped, he was very happy.

"What's so good about me being a virgin?"

"Because it means I'll be the first and the last. I'll be the first man to treasure you, show you real love." I blushed red.

He came and sat back down on the bed,

"My turn."

"Take the floor baby."

"Were you happy when you found out I was your mate ?"

"Lara, I am the luckiest man ever. Your beautiful, every word that describes beauty is you. But you're beautiful inside, a big heart. I needed to be put on my toes and you've done that. Lara I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, know man or anyone will ever come between us lara okay."

I climbed onto Max's lap, and connected our lips, he set his hands on my waist and mine were at his hair tugging it, I just wanted to be closer.

My legs tingled in a way, like they were on fire. What is happening? Why are my legs burning?

"Fuck ow." I screamed as a pain rattled through my body. My bones cracked and heat rushed all over me.

"Shit." Max grabbed me and carried me down the stairs, more pain, then the worst pain my bones cracked.

"Max's what's happened?"

"She's shifting."