HIS 13

A light bore through the curtains, and my mind was at rest and a strong arm was snaked around my waist and holding to there chest. I moved closer, breaking into a sigh of comfort. At first I was so nervous and unhappy being around him harsh I know, but now I can't stand being away, I feel safe.
I looked at his structure, the way he lips slanted as his arm supported his face and the way he breathing was so controlled.
"You know staring is rude."
"I wasn't staring I was observing, and what I've picked up is your breath stinks."
"oh really, so if I just lea.." his lips found his to way mine, moving slowly against my lips, a fiery passion danced along my lips. He grabbed my hips, lifting me onto of him pulling me to his hard chest. I pulled away, my hands on his chest and my breath ragged.
"Yep your breath definitely stinks." He laughed and I jumped off him, and walked to the bathroom, I grabbed a new tooth brush for me, and began to brush my teeth. He walked in, i rinsed my tooth brush, he grabbed it and put it in his mouth and began to brush his teeth.
"What are you doing?"
"Brushing my teeth because my breath stinks." I laughed and shook my head, I felt too comfortable and too happy, and it scares me.
"What you thinking about?"
"Nothing." I wanted to express my feelings to him but it's hard.
"Come on tell me."
"I'm changing, I'm becoming my old self, and it scares me. I don't want to be hurt."
He pulled me to him,
"I will never hurt you, ever." I smiled not completely believing him. I pecked his lips and attempted to walk away, but as soon as my foot was over the door frame his arm grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall. He passionately kissed me, with so much force, I melted into his lips. Savouring every flavour and itch of passion.
"Does my breath still smell?" I laughed and walked out to the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and began to make pancakes, I was only making 3 but then about 100 people walk in and ask for 3 pancakes each. So here am I now making over a million pancakes.
I placed them in front of the guys and they dug in. Scrambling every one under 4 seconds.
"Hey.." they looked at me with food falling out to the mouths. "Seconds?" They all cheered and laughed and began making another mix. I heard the conversation lightly hearing the word 'Luna' be throw in and out of there mouths.
After awhile they were all finished and they all thanked me and left. I started washing the dishes and a familiar smell filled my nose. His strong arms sat across my waist.
"Did you make breakfast for everyone?"
"Yeah, I was making some for myself anyway so may as well make some for them too."
"Your inner beauty makes you more perfect." I blushed at him comment.
"I love it when you blush." His warm breath fanned against my ear,
"Your blush, your beauty, all of you is mine." Too flustered to reply, I let out a shakey yes.
"Yes." He kissed my neck nipping at it slightly, making me moan and pull him closer. I pulled his head level to mine and smashed my lips to his. He hands tightened on my hips, and my hands tugged his hair. My breath becoming ragged I pulled away, realising his lip. Our lips both swollen.
"God your a goddess." I giggled and continued to do the dishes. I heard a groan, "Whats wrong?"
I looked at his area and his pants were tight, let's say the snake has entered the building.
"How can you not be all aroused? How come I have a massive boner?"
"One, I have more control, two, your a horny boy, and three how could you no I'm not all frisky?" I brushed past him and pecked his lips.
"Have a nice cold shower, I'll be in your room." I ran up stairs, hearing "this girl." I laughed and jumped onto his bed.
I was met with his masculine scent, making me snuggle into it, leading me into the dark dark dreamland.
..
The door creaked open,
"Lara, someone is here to see you." His voice almost dripped with venom. I looked at him,
"Max are you okay?"
"Never better, you have a visitor babe come on." Confusion raked my body.
I walked down stairs and into the living space, a man sat on the chair.
"Lara my sweet, how I've missed you."
"Dad." Tears streamed down my face. I tried to run towards him but my feet had been planted to the floor.
"I can't move, what's happening?"
"You need to learn that lunas have to make choices."
"Luna? Max what are you talking about?"  He pulled out a gun.
"Max what are you doing? Put it away now."
"Choose."
"Choose what?"
"Kill your father or yourself."
A gunshot went off.
"DAD!"
I shot up, sweat covered my Body. Max raced in,
"Lara what happened what's wrong?" I backed away from max, fearing his actions in my nightmare.
"It was only a dream Lara."
"What?" He pointed the gun and me and bang.

Max POV
I walked out of the shower seeing Lara was asleep, I ran downstairs to make her some food, I'm the sexiest chef we have here.
I was thinking if I made pancakes what would she want with them, butter, Nutella, peanut butter, cream, hone..
A scream cut me out of my thoughts, I raced upstairs to find Lara, covered in sweat. She saw me and cowered away. What is she doing?
"Lara baby, come to me your okay." I walked to her slowly.
"P..please don't hurt me." I was shocked and hurt but her words. Why would I hurt her?
"Lara I would never." She looked at me, her eyes glazed over and her lips quivering.
I embraced her in a hug and she cried and cried.
What was happening to my baby?
I sat on the bed, her sat on my knee, breathing heavily still crying.
"He came back."
"Lara baby who came back."
"My dad."

I had no clue what to write for this chapter and I made it as I went along. But I'm so amazingly grateful for you all. I've on 2k and I'm over the moon. Thank you to all my new readers, all love.