HIS 17

The rest of the week went so slow, even though I slept through most of it. But the weekend had come and that means cat was going to turn my room into a shit show, and I was right she turns up with a suit case, a fucking case. Instant regret. There the two words I'll use,
"Who's ready to be glamorous?!" Regret. Regret.
"You know I have this thing.."
"I don't think so lara, your not getting out of this." She slammed the case on my bed. She pulled out what I thought was a string and two bowls. My brows furrowed in confusion,
"It's a thong and bra babe."
"I am not wearing that."
"Yes you are, now go shower, shave." I nodded my head and went to bathroom.
After a few cuts on legs I was done, and I'm waxing from now on, don't shave children.
"Right so I'll do your makeup first then your hair, cool? Okay let's do this. Sit."
"I'm not a dog.'
"Well after this, you won't be one doll."
"Cheeky bitch."
"You love me now come on sit." I rolled my eyes and sat down.
After nearly going blind and having no hair left I was done. I stood up and walked over to the tall mirror, and stared at someone who was so put down by her own eyes, but now looked like an easy model.
Lara's dress

"Cat I love it, i look

"Cat I love it, i look.."
"FUCKIN FIT BAB." I laughed and walked over to her and gave the biggest possible hug.
"Thank you for everything."
"No lara thank you." She squeezed me.
"Right well I need to straighten my hair, so call max and tell him come now."
"Okay."
I grabbed my phone and called max,
"Hey max, me and cat are ready can you come get us please?"
"Of course darling, I'll be there in 5." I ran back up stairs I sat on my bed and waited for cat, she walked out of my closet and she wore a red dress, with her hair straightened, she look stunning. My mouth was hung open,
"You're catching flies bab."
"Sorry you just look so stunning." She smiled.
Cats dress

The door bell rang, and cat walked down, i applied abit more lipstick and walked down after her, all the boys stood at the end of the stairs and my nerves were through the roof

The door bell rang, and cat walked down, i applied abit more lipstick and walked down after her, all the boys stood at the end of the stairs and my nerves were through the roof. What if I fell? What if I fart and then follow through?
Lara shut up.
Max's eyes fell onto, his eyes were full of love and lust, he growled and walked toward me.
He came to my face and said,
"You look so breath taking, if we weren't going to this dumb party, that dress would be on the floor." I blushed bright red, and pulled him toward me and connected our lips.  His hands found there way to my bum, he gave it a squeeze and groaned into the kiss.
"You don't no how hard I'm trying lara." I looked into his eyes and they were black. I laughed and peck his lips. Me and cat linked arms and walked to car, knowing max was behind me I added a swing to my hips, I turned around and winked at him.
"Fuck." I laughed and got into the car.
We drove in the car, and I grew very hot I opened the window;hoping it would make a difference. My skin grew hot as well, but I shook it off, determined to have a good night. We arrived at the party, and as every cliche story goes, there was obviously kids passed out on front and people making out on the stairs leading to house. It was your basic party. We walked into the house, girls stared at max, he didn't even notice. I walked beside max and grabbed his hand, he laughed.
"Jealous?"
"Maybe." He looked at me, his eyes bore into mine.
"You look so sexy."
"She doesn't she, drink lara?" I tuned around and Ben stood there, he had a smug look on his face, Max's chest rose faster, I pulled max toward my face and brought our lips together. He melted into me, and his anger has eased.
I looked at Ben, his eyes held jealously and anger, why? I pulled max toward the kitchen, I grabbed two cups and got us drinks. We stood together watching everyone, enjoying each other's comfort. Boys walked past looking me up and down, and they were followed by Max's growl.
"Wanna dance?" Max grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest, I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands were on my bum, and I moved my hips against him. He had his head in my neck, he nipped at my neck with his teeth, he licked over it and kissed it.
"Let me mark you."
"What does it mean?"
"It means we are bonded together, and everyone knows your taken by me baby." I thought about it, he's made my life almost heaven.
"Yes." He licked over my neck, and his teeth pierced through my neck, I whimpered but was followed with a moan, my legs buckled. Max held me up.
"Maybe a party wasn't the best place." I laughed. I then saw black.
"Lara wake up baby, your missing the party." My eyes opened, and I still stood in the kitchen still pressed against my boy. I looked up at him and kissed him.
"You make me happy max, so happy."
"Your the most purest air I breathe lara."
"I wanna be forever with you max."
"And that will happen sweetness."

"Oi you too, this is a party not porn Lara come dance with me."
"I'll stay here cat."
"No I don't think so, here drink this." She held the cup to my face, I grabbed it and drank it. And I nearly died.
"Cat what is that?"
"Vodka babe, drink one more glass to get you going." I was hesitant at first, but I deserved a good night right? I grabbed it and downed it. And nearly died again.
She pulled me to the living room,we laughed together and danced like idiots.
"Lara?!"
"What?"
"He marked you!"
"Yeah I know." I blushed red. She jumped up and down, and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. We carried on dancing, and I felt free.

3 hours later
"You grab cat, Ive got lara."
"Hey you."
"Lara baby, get up." Unable to speak I laughed.
"Lara come on."
"I can't."
"Awh baby." He bent down and picked me up, he put me on his shoulders. And carried me out of the party. Being up side down didn't help, what I mean by this is, i puked all over Max's back.
"Lara.."
"Sorry I didn't mean t..too." He laughed and placed me down against the car, he grabbed his water and washed my mouth out. He pulled off his top, and my mouth watered. I pulled him toward me, I kissed his chest. He looked at me,
"Lara your so drunk, your even cuter."
He opened the car door and he put me in the car, he got in after me and placed me on his lap. My skin got hot when I was sat close to him, I grinded myself against him.
"Lara don't start something you can't finish." I nibbled on his ear, I made my way down to his neck, and kissed his neck, and sucked on his skin, making a bright purple mark.
"So girls know your mine." His eyes were black, he grabbed my ass and pushed me against him, I moved to the rhythm of his hands, and he moaned into my ear, I kissed his chest. Quickening my pace against him, he breathed heavily.
"Ugh fuck Lara." The car stopped and I jumped out falling in the process.
"You guys have fun back there?" He muttered something under his breath and Zack laughed. I watched max with hungry eyes, my lip between my teeth, he looked down at me and shook his head. He picked me up once again, and carried me into the house, he took me too his room.
"Lara do you need help getting undressed or?"
"You do it."
"Okay." He pulled my dress of my head, I covered myself.
"What are you doing?"
"You won't like max."
"Yeah I won't, I'll love." He pulled my arms away, and he kissed all over me.
"Lara I'm gonna sleep downstairs tonight."
"Why?"
"Because I don't trust myself."
" I trust you."
" I know baby, just go to sleep okay." I laid down, and was met with dark.

the next morning
I'm never drinking again. Never.
One I've pissed the bed.
Two I can't remember anything.
Three well I can't think of anything.
I gathered myself and sat up, I looked at my watch, 3pm. Fuck. I walked out of the room and sat on the top the stairs, I slid down them, not being able to walk because could I be arsed? Everyone was sat in the living room, and I stood up, and they all turned toward me.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Zack laughed at me.
I mumbled a good morning back and walked to the kitchen, max sat on the stools and was on his phone, he looked up and saw me, he rushed to my side, and kissed me.
"Baby you were so amazing last night."
"what happened?"
"Baby I marked you."  I smiled, it coming back into my mind.
"Awh max."  I grabbed onto him and gave him a massive hug. He leaned down to my ear,
"Oh and on the way back from the party, you made me all excited baby." I blushed bright red and laughed.
"But I didn't get to finish my cloud 9 moment."
"Oh."
"Maybe we could try it again sweetness."
"Mm maybe." He slapped my ass and kissed me.
Cat then strolled in, " You my friend are drinking more often."
"Fuck off cat, the next time I drink is when hell freezes over."
"Fun sponge, don't act as if you don't love it."
I smiled.
"Exactly."
"Right next subject, who's wants pancakes?!"
"ME!" Everyone said unison.
Don't drink kids.

Sorry for not updating sooner, thanks for 19k that is mad, but I love you all