Moving Next To The Griers

"Isabel, come down stairs please!"

"Did we get a dog?!"

"No, thats why we already have one. Come down now! You are waisting my time!" my mom yelled

"later" i pleaded

"NOW"

I jogged down our stairs sideways while putting my hair in a messy bun. I was sweating. Arizona is hot. Even though people from up north would visit, there was a reason why the wouldnt stay till spring. spring is most likly summer but light. We swim during the winter. Crazy? Nah.

My mom called my sister down and she was getting out of the pool with our dog Shorty. Sierra, who is my sister, also pleaded for later but like usuall, my mom demended 'NOW' . So Sierra wrapped herself in her pink polka-dot towl and came inside dripping.

"Sit down at the dinner table" my mom said as she pointed at it. she walked into the office to get my dad to come to.

"why does she want to talk to us, Isabel?" Sierra whispered

"does it look like I know, retard? no. if i did, i wouldnt be sitting here."

my sister just looked at me.

when my mom came back with my dad, my dad had a smile on his face.

"girls, we are moving to North Carolina! Pack your bags and get ready for it!" he was excited. Sierra looked at me with an uninterested face. i just put on a fake smile. my dad left to the kitchen

"why north carolina?"

"your dad got a good job and it would make us lots of money. i wont have to work. ill be a stay at home mom. no more stinky stupid school bus!" my mom said with excitement.

thoughts rushed through my head like "what the fuck?"

I'll have to say bye to all my friends! most of all, Aiden... the boy ive liked since second grade. wow mom and dad. good going.

it was too much to take. i got out of my chair and ran up my stairs.i picked up my iphone and made a group. i hate group messages. but this wasnt no group messages. this was an important one.

*messages start*

me: hey guys, well, i never thought i would say this but, im moving. im gonna miss all of you guys. please dont replace me. i will never replace you. i love you guys so much.

mckenzie (bestfriend) : what! no no no. Isabel, this is one of your dumb jokes. lol. you said you were moving to new mexico last month and then u said it was a joke. totes a joke.

me: kenzie, im really moving. to north corolina. you can come to my house to see my room full of empty boxes against my wall.

mckenzie: okay okay, i believe you

erin (bestfriend) : no. this isnt true.

aiden: wowwwww.... so not true. you did this to me last week

me: guys. for real this time. come over and see for your self

aiden: ill pass

erin: open your damn door.