Chapter 32 [End] - Sparks

The operators stood shocked and frozen by Jackal's words. No one could believe that someone who was as caring and loyal as Doc would do such things. It really taught them the fact that you can't really trust anyone no matter how close they are. Anyone has the ability to turn on you in a second, be careful who you take under your wing.

Horrifying images flashed through Bandit's head as he began to think of the things Doc did to Jackal. Although he didn't know the full story, he still let his mind drift whilst he stood stunned with his boyfriend limp in his arms. He then averted his gaze with his jaw still dropped to Jäger, tears immediately falling and splashing silently on his boyfriend's sickeningly pale cheeks. Tachanka noticed this and rushed to pull him into an embrace at an attempt to comfort him.

"Hey hey, please don't cry anymore Dom." He begged in pity. "Marius will be okay as soon as we get him out of here. You needn't worry about the things that have happened here. Sometimes the past is unforgivable but you must move on." He stated holding them both tightly in an awkward position, Jäger like the filling to a sandwich between them.

Bandit nodded slowly and sniffled before breaking away from his hug. They turned to face Jackal who was still on the ground leaning on his elbows that were propped up behind him for support.

"Ryad, I know what you have been through but we have no choice but to place you under arrest." Tachanka informed, Zofia tapping his shoulder lightly to hand him a pair of metal hand cuffs. "Please do not resist. This is the only valid option." He practically begged, for everyone's sake.

Jackal nodded slowly averting his gaze to the ground beneath him, a tear slipping down his rosy cheek and a frown forming. Taking a deep breath, he sat up and hesitantly held both arms out shaking. Tachanka kneeled down and grasped his left arm roughly, clasping the cuff around it. He then repeated his action for his other arm. Jackal sat pathetically on the ground, sheepishly looking away whilst the others stared at him.

Tachanka stepped forward and held both of Jackal's arms, signalling him to get to his feet by shaking them slightly. He looked up at the Russian man in sorrow and guilt, his bottom lip quivering and nose twitching slightly before being pulled upwards off the ground.

His knees buckled at first and he gasped but Tachanka caught him and straightened him up. He dusted some some dirt of his shoulders, bringing his hands down to his arms and holding them tightly. He frowned with disappointment and sighed in defeat. His friend he once trusted had betrayed him but he was fully aware of that.

"I-I know my words do not matter any longer, but I'm truly sorry for everything I've put you through and not even at my own will." He apologised whilst stuttering like a bag of nerves. No one replied at first, they all just stared in anger or disappointment.

"I really do apologise that it has to happen this way, but nothing changes the actions you committed to. We have no proof of your rape by Gustav and we never will..." He paused and sighed deeply, remembering the vicious scene that took place in front of him.

"Because he's dead?" Jackal questioned shakily, more tears welling in his eyes. He shuffled his feet slightly, the scratching concrete echoing through the garage.

"Yes. I'm sorry we all want to believe you I'm sure but without his side of the story, we cannot be a hundred percent sure." He stated and patted his arm in an attempt to comfort him.

"I understand." His tears bursted through his eyes in frustration and pain. He knew Gustav had raped him and the fact that people thought he might have been lying killed him inside. He sobbed in his cuffed position, Tachanka's firm grasp still upon him.