Chapter 13 [SMUT] - I Want You

Arriving back at the base, Jäger and Bandit rushed out of the car, slamming the doors behind them both feeling a rush of excitement. Jäger didn't know what to expect, he'd never seen Bandit in this way. He was so aroused but it kinda turned him on.

The whole car ride Bandit was stroking up and down Jäger's thigh, both blushing and giggling. He would wink every so often and complimenting him on his beauty. It made Jäger feel special and confident and he was falling in love deeper and deeper by the second. 

They sprinted down the hallway, Bandit tugging Jäger behind him. He was much faster than Jäger so he almost kept tripping over his own feet, but Bandit didn't stop for him to catch up. He was way too excited.

Arriving at their room, he fished around in his pocket then fumbled with the key trying to get it into the lock. He was so excited his whole body was shaking. Jäger giggled at the motion.

Once unlocked, Bandit shoved the door open, pulling Jäger in roughly then bashing the door shut behind them. He took a moment to stare deeply into Jäger's eyes, closing the space between them ever so slowly until they're lips interlocked. They started of lightly, Bandit's teeth tugging at Jäger's bottom lip playfully. His moan was stifled by a giggle.

Bandit wanted to pick up the pace, he was way too eager to get down to 'business'. He started stepping forward making Jäger back up until they reached the door. Bandit grabbed Jäger's arms and pinned them with his hands above his head. Jäger blushed ferociously.

Bandit took a second to admire the beautiful sight in front of him before smashing their lips together. Jäger moaned into the kiss, allowing Bandit's tongue to slip in and explore. It felt amazing and he tasted like perfection. They soon broke apart leaving a string of saliva between them. Bandit smirked with his red swollen lips and began to slip his hands up Jäger's hoodie. He threw his head back, leaning it against the door as Bandit's cold touch roamed his body. He caressed his stomach then shifted his hands up to his chest, giving his pecks a playful squeeze. He felt around for Jäger's nipples and began fiddling with them in between his fingers, every so often giving them a little tug. Jäger moaned as he felt his pants growing tighter. The teasing was too much.

"Dom, I w-want you," he whined in a breathy tone. Bandit smirked and let out a sinister chuckle. Suddenly, he pulled Jäger's hoodie harshly up and over his head. A breeze hit his stomach and it made him shiver. Bandit got down on his knees, littering Jäger's stomach with butterfly kisses and love bites. Jäger moaned deeper this time and the sounds emitted only turned Bandit on even more.

He got back to his feet then placed both hands on Jäger's waist, lifting him up and supporting him by holding his ass. Jäger wrapped his legs around Bandit's body and they headed to the bedroom.

Bandit set Jäger down on his bed, breaking their kiss then tugged his shirt off. Jäger practically drooled at Bandit's abs. He could've came to the sight in front of him, without even having to have sex.

He stood in front of Jäger who was sitting on the bed, grabbing his wrists and placing his hands on his belt buckle. Jäger knew what he wanted and began unbuckling his belt. His pants dropped with a thump to his feet and Jäger stared in awe at the enormous bulge in front of him. He shyly began to rub Bandit through his boxers and he moaned softly, Jäger wanted to hear him moan louder, so he picked up the speed. Precum began leaking through his boxers and Jäger, without a second thought licked it up. Bandit tasted salty but sweet at the same time and it was incredible. His moans grew louder and deeper as Jäger mouthed him through his boxers making them damp, covered in saliva.

Once Bandit had enough of the teasing, he slipped his boxers off then tossed them to the side. Jäger was stunned by how huge Bandit was. He must have been eight inches at least and Jäger was worried he wouldn't be able to take it all, especially with his first sexual experience.

He lifted Bandit's cock and slapped it lightly against his cheek causing Bandit to giggle flirtatiously. Jäger really wanted the whole thing in his mouth. He licked the precum around his tip then wrapped his lips around it, sucking lightly. Bandit shivered and whimpered as he felt Jäger's moan vibrate around his head.

Jäger sucked harder and harder, gradually putting it further in his mouth. He bobbed his head as he sucked back and forth at a steady pace. Bandit ran his hands through Jäger's hair then tugged on it lightly. Jäger moaned again making Bandit push his cock further into Jäger's mouth. Jäger gagged but still took it all, deepthroating Bandit as he moaned heavily.

Once Jäger pulled Bandit's cock out, he looked up at the beautiful man in front of him. He was so deeply in love.

"Lay on the bed baby," Bandit commanded patting a spot on his bed. Jäger nodded obediently
and shifted back onto the bed laying flat on his back.

Bandit crawled on top, straddling his boyfriend whilst undoing the button and zipper on his jeans. He slipped them down his legs then tossed them to the ground, his boxers and socks soon following.

"You're so perfect baby," Bandit admitted, running his hands gently across Jäger's skin. He grinned widely then began kissing him.

He crawled onto the bed, leaving a trail of saliva up his buff legs. They were slightly hairy, but were so perfect in Bandit's eyes. Then he reached the cock. Jäger's was much cuter than Bandit's in his opinion; It was smaller, about six inches and was uncut. Foreskin drove Bandit crazy. He felt bad, but he wanted to tease his baby by only licking the tip. He wanted to hear those pretty whimpers and moans flow out of his mouth. After a couple of licks and tasting Jäger's precum, he was ready to get inside him.

Bandit made sure Jäger was ready and assured him he'd be fine and that it may hurt at the start, but it will feel amazing afterwards. Jäger nodded then lifted his legs in the air, spreading them widely.

Bandit began to lick Jäger's ass hole. He sucked on it roughly and he moaned loudly, Jäger letting out sweet whimpers like music to his ears. He dipped his tongue in his hole, exploring the inside and trying to stretch him a little. Once it was all wet, he slowly slipped a finger inside causing Jäger to flinch and scream out but he told him to keep going. Bandit was getting so turned on by the noises coming from his Mari. After adding a second finger and dipping them in and out slowly, he felt Jäger was ready to take him.

Pulling his fingers out, he got to his feet and pulled Jäger by his thighs to the end of the bed. He then aligned his cock with Jäger's hole and didn't hesitate to thrust into him roughly. Jäger screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure, moaning at how good Bandit felt inside. He picked up the pace slightly, thrusting in and out making Jäger arch his back, moaning and whining loudly. He'd never felt something so amazing before.

Bandit kept thrusting, then jammed his cock in hitting Jäger's prostate. He screamed in pleasure and Bandit moaned as he felt himself getting close.

"Baby, I-i'm gonna-" he was cut off by a familiar knot in the pit of his stomach and spurts of white pumping into Jäger's asshole. Jäger whined as he felt the warm liquid seeping inside. Bandit collapsed on the bed next to Jäger extremely exhausted. Jäger was extremely close too so he helped to get him off. With a few strokes, ribbons of white shot out onto his stomach messily. They both breathed heavily smiling at each other, purely in love.

"I love you Mari."

"I love you too Dom."

————————————————————

A/N - Finally!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I know you've all been waiting for ;) it took me such a long time so I hope you guys enjoyed all that smut hehe <3 ;)