Chapter 27 [SMUT] - Pain/Pleasure

*TRIGGER WARNING!*
A/N - This chapter is extremely dark and twisted and involves many uncomfortable topics. Please read at your own risk!

——————————————————

"You're coming with me, beautiful." Doc announced in a flirtatious tone, his voice low and husky as he caressed Jäger's cheek. He flinched uncomfortably as the man touched him.

"Hey hey, no need to worry. You're my bitch now." Jäger shook his head rapidly in panic, he had no idea what Doc was planning to do with him. His panicking was cut short as the rope around his wrists were cut. He furrowed his brows as Doc made his way from behind the mattress.

"Don't worry, your boyfriend won't know, never." He winked with a smirk, his French accent clear in his voice. Jäger was caught off guard as Doc suddenly dropped to his knees, inching closer towards his legs. He stopped as his face was merely inches from his thighs. Jäger tensed, shutting his eyes and jerking his head upwards, not wanting to know what was happening. Then he felt the rope around his waist stomach loosen. He looked down at Doc who batted his eyelashes in response with a sickly sweet innocent look. He scoffed in disgust that this man was actually trying to seduce him.

Doc chuckled lowly and placed both hands on either side of his thighs, gliding them downwards slowly, sending chills through his body. He reached his ankles and another rope was cut. As soon as his legs were completely free, he took his chance to flee. Swinging his leg back, he prepared to land a huge kick to Doc's face. Doc noticed this and caught his foot inches from his face. He stared in anger at Jäger.

"You fucking bitch. If you try something like that again, you'll get more than a good fuck." He warned twisting Jäger's foot. He flinched in pain as it went to far.

"Want me to break your ankle bitch?" He questioned still twisting it roughly. Tears escaped Jäger's eyes and he had no choice but to give in. He shook his head and hung it in defeat.

"Good, now let's go." Grabbing Jäger's arm harshly, he got back to his feet. Dragging him along, he gave Jackal a devilish smirk. Jäger took one last longing look at Tachanka who frowned, mouthing something in return.

"Don't worry. I'll save you."

————————————————————

Upon arriving a large double door, Doc swung it open dragging Jäger inside. He desperately wanted to escape but Doc was too strong and he was too weak. He knew if he tried anything, something awful would happen to him and he couldn't bare to think what.

As they entered the room, Jäger scanned it under Doc's grasp. It seemed like an old medical room of some sort. In the middle of the room stood an operating table, glimmering under the bright light above it. Beside it was a cabinet of some sort with a few drawers. The rest of the room was just cabinets that also, surrounding it and a few medical posters that hung, brown and worn clearly aged.

"I want you to lay here darling." Doc commanded with the same flirtatious tone from earlier. Jäger shook his head in fear receiving a harsh slap to his cheek that echoed throughout the room.

"Get the fuck on that table you little slut." He screamed in his face. Jäger collapsed to his knees terrified, tears streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't comprehend the monster Doc had turned into in the blink of an eye.

Getting back to his feet using the table for support as his knees buckled, he crawled onto it lazily and shifted his body around so he was laying flat on his back. He winced at the bright light shining directly in his eyes.