Chapter 31 - Traitor

After their long loving embrace, Tachanka and Kapkan head back up the stairs of the basement, hand in hand with fond smiles on their face. Somehow their love for each other made them forget about the death of their friend as though they were hypnotised by some love potion.

They arrived to where the team were resting, some kneeling or leaning against the musty torn walls and Bandit standing amongst them all still sobbing into his boyfriend's neck.

"Where is that Jackal bastard?!" Bandit yelled hysterically through his tears as he held his boyfriend closer in his arms. Tachanka gestured towards the garage entrance and they began to head towards it. Twitch couldn't bare to see Bandit this way, it hurt her way too much. To see someone in such a bad way, especially when they're close was almost traumatising and with the death of her friend, looking away to distract herself was no use. Gulping to swallow the lump formed in her throat, she followed behind them trying not to let the tears slip.

Entering the garage they all came across the traitor unconscious on the floor. His arm was twisted awkwardly and the puddle of blood formed beneath his head had traveled down near to his stomach. His uniform was dirty and covered in dirt and muck whilst his hair was disheveled and sticky with blood.

Bandit's anger boiled deeper as he spat with fury over him. His saliva hit his back with a slap that echoed through the room. Zofia scrunched her nose in disgust with a scoff at his boyish ways.

"Turn the bastard on his back!" Bandit yelled and Tachanka rushed over shoving Jackal by his shoulder so his body would flip around. A thud was heard as his back hit the ground. Some gasped at the sickening state of his face. He was covered in dried blood, his nose still dripping with it. His right eye was puffy and purple whilst the the other seemed pretty normal.

"Elevate his fucking feet!" Bandit yelled again and Tachanka furrowed his brows in confusion.

"The blood will rush to his head causing him to wake up." Zofia explained calmly and he replied with a noise of acknowledgement.

Bending down, he grabbed both of his ankles roughly and lifted both of his legs in the air. The position seemed oddly sexual and Kapkan felt a little jealousy as Tachanka took a small look at Jackal's ass that was very clear to see. It was a huge ass he couldn't help it.

As he held his legs that way for moment, his eyes began to flicker rapidly. A soft groan escaped his bloody chapped lips and his eyes opened slightly, immediately squinting trying to adjust to the bright light.

"You fucking cunt." Bandit insulted landing a boot to his side aggressively out of anger. A gasp of pain escaped him and a tear trickled down his cheek. Tachanka dropped his legs to the floor, his feet slamming against the concrete with force. He gasped again.

"P-please," he paused trying to adjust further to the light. "I'm s-so sorry." He cried stuttering as his bottom lip quivered pathetically. He looked terrified. His tears grew heavier and mixed with the blood on his face. Drops of red dripped down onto his neck soaking it, traveling down behind him.

"How does it feel huh?! To feel pain the way my poor Mari had to feel?!" He screamed in hysterics delivering another kick to his side. His groan of pain was louder this time and a sob escaped him after.

"Look you fucking bastard," he kneeled down beside his face still holding Jäger in his arms. Holding up his hand he shoved it closer to Jackal's face. "His fucking finger, half of it's fucking gone! You evil fucking cunts how could you?!" He screamed with tears and sweat soaking his bright red face, shoving Jäger's finger in front of Jackal to torment him.

"I'm so fucking sorry, please that was not my fault. Please believe me, please." He begged as his sobs grew louder. The others watched uncomfortably at their partners on the floor. None of them knew how to react.

"Like I'm going to believe your twisted ass. How dare you fucking touch my beautiful baby." Jackal shook his head as he cried louder.

"He was fucking raped by Doc for fuck sake! You let him get used and tortured, it's all your fault!" Bandit cried and sobbed into Jäger's neck. His unconscious body was limp in his hands and a distressed look was still present on his pale face.

"Please you have to understand. I was never going to rape him, it was all Doc's plan I had nothing to do with this!" He explained in a rush still crying heavily. Bandit shook his head in disbelief.

"Then why the fuck did you kidnap him and Alex?!" He questioned in a raging tone. Jackal's expression softened and he turned his head to look at the unconscious boy in front of him.

"I-I'm... in love with him." He admitted hesitantly and brought a hand to his cheek, caressing it lightly. Even through the all the pain and hurt, he still cracked a smile even from the feeling of his skin. Bandit slapped his hand away and scoffed in disgust.

"Well guess what, he's mine and you will never take him from me you sick bastard and if you try anything, I won't hesitate to kill you like your friend." He warned, his eyes piercing Jackal's soul.

"He-he's dead?" He asked in a soft tone of disbelief. A look of relief appeared on his face and Bandit was extremely confused.

"Yes he is!" He yelled bringing a palm to Jackal's cheek just to get his anger out. He took it with only a slight wince then his expression softened again.

"Aren't you sad your disgusting fucking friend is gone?" He scoffed with furrowed brows. Jackal's head shook from side to side gently and everyone in the room gasped in shock.

"No, I'm not sad. I'm relieved, free. I can finally escape." He explained with a smile as tears of joy seemed to replace his pain and sadness.

"What the fuck? Are you okay in the fucking head? Hit it too hard on your way down?" Tachanka chimed in just ad confused as everyone else.

"No. I am relieved because..." he paused and his lips shut softly and the sadness returned. He looked up at the ceiling and gulped.

"Gustave, he r-raped me too."

————————————————————

A/N - I'm back after taking a short break for my art exam :)

Be sure to join the discord server where we can all chat and hang out <3

https://discord.gg/pEpH9Dx