Chapter 11 - Anger

When they got back to the base, Jackal was texting Jäger non-stop. They both had so much in common and were talking about their interests and what not. Jäger giggled to himself as he read the texts, laying on his bed flat on his stomach with his feet swaying back and forth behind him.

He was startled when Bandit walked in and threw his phone down the side of his bed quickly. He didn't want a jealous Bandit on his hands. The slightest thing that made him angry could trigger him. Poor emotionally unstable boy.

"Hey babe, watcha doing?," he asked curiously stepping closer. Jäger tried to think of a dumb excuse, one Bandit wouldn't see right through.

"Oh nothing I was just watching a dumb video online," he replied with a fake chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

Bandit didn't buy it, but he kept it to himself as he didn't want to say anything wrong to upset his boyfriend or start some sort of argument. He just hummed and nodded with half a smile.

"Wanna head out somewhere? We could go to dinner or something if you'd like?" He asked grabbing onto Jäger's hands and holding them tightly, swaying them side to side.

In all honesty, Jäger would rather stay in his bed and talk to Jackal than head out and that sounded awful of him. It was strange, usually he'd be ecstatic to get to spend time with Bandit, but right now he didn't feel like it, even after being in hospital not able to leave.

He didn't want to hurt Bandit he'd feel so guilty if he said no, so he thought for a second.

"Sure babe, I'm so hungry." Bandit smiled widely and Jäger was surprised by it. He never smiled like that. He was truly happy and that made Jäger feel warm inside. Thinking about it, he realised he'd rather make his boyfriend happy and see him smile than turning him down and make him upset.

"Yay, I'll go start the car up. You coming?" He asked pointing to the door with his thumb, still holding onto one of Jäger's hands.

"Yeah, lemme just text Jack-" he smacked a hand across his face instantly. He didn't think before he spoke and just dug himself a deep deep hole. Worry coated his face and he shook a little, his palms getting sweaty.

"Uh who?" He questioned suspiciously squinting his eyes. Jäger felt extremely intimidated and tried to cover it up, of course Bandit had none of it.

"Give me the phone," he persisted but Jäger shook his head slightly. "Mari, I said give me that fucking phone," he was more demanding now and getting pretty heated.

Jäger looked down at his feet then turned to reach across his bed and down the side to retrieve his phone. He looked back as he grabbed it. Bandit stood with an unamused look on his face, arms crossed and stamping his foot impatiently.

"H-here," he handed him the phone and looked away not wanting to see his reaction to the messages.

He tapped on the message app and his eyes shot open when he read them. His eyes welled up as he swiped the screen up to look at the past messages, then the ones from a few minutes ago.

Jackal💕: Babe?

Jackal💕: You there cutie? Wanted to ask you something ;)

Jackal💕: When do you wanna meet up baby? We should have some fun soon.

Bandit read the texts out loud in pure disbelief. His voice shook as tears being to slip from his eyes. Jäger shook his head and tried to grab the phone off of him, but he snatched it away.

"I can't fucking believe you were planning on cheating on me Mari," he cried throwing the phone at him. His reflexes were fast and he caught it.

"Baby no, I would never! Please listen," Bandit shook his head and spun on his heal, ready to storm off but Jäger grabbed his arm yanking him back.

"What?! Fucking what?" He screamed pulling his own hair angrily. Sweat and tears ran down his bright read face and Jäger was terrified of him right now.

"Baby, he's the one who wants me that way, I promise I only see him as a friend. I love you Dom, nobody else, please don't go," he begged shoving his head into the rook of his neck, tears welling in his eyes.

"I believe you baby, just please don't hide shit from me," he pleaded lifting Jäger's head with his hands on either side and staring into his eyes.

"I promise I won't, I love you." He smashed their lips together, tongue brushing Bandit's bottom lip, begging for an entrance. He let Jäger's tongue slip inside as he moaned involuntarily into the kiss. It was filled with passion and neither let go. Jäger slipped his hand up Bandit's hoodie, feeling the warmth of his bare chest. He played with his nipple in between his fingers and Bandit moaned again, deepening the kiss.

They eventually broke apart. Bandit was hard and flustered, completely red and Jäger looked away embarrassed that he just did that. Whatever he was doing, it definitely worked, Bandit was so turned on.

"That felt so good baby," Bandit admitted and kissed his forehead. He giggled and pecked him again.

"Guess I know something that gets you going now," he winked and squeezed his peck teasingly. Bandit blushed and tapped Jäger's hand.

"Stop, you don't wanna see me when I'm really going," he flirted suggestively, kissing him again. Jäger giggled softly a little worn out from that intense make out.

"Come on, let's get going my beautiful boy." He grabbed Jäger's hand and they both ran out of the room together.

Little did they know, Jackal was still texting and he wasn't going to stop until he got a reply.