"Holy fuck, Matty, just ..." she started and when I plunged my cock into her I actually yelped in relief. Everything was finally okay. Working the shaft against her, she clutched at me. When she reached down to rub her clit, I pushed her hand out of the way.

"I'm going to make you cum," I whispered in her ear. She looked a little nervous. "I know you like being in control, but let me do it. I want to." I kept fucking her, and watched her face as my fingers found just the right place. I had watched her do it and knew what she liked. She closed her eyes and clutched at the sheets. Biting her lip, I could tell she was concentrating.

"I want to hear you," I growled at her. "Nobody can hear us, just me."

In the darkness, I knew she was blushing. Her breathing was hard. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Come on," I coaxed her, continuing to press into her. "Come for me."

She whimpered and watched my eyes as I felt her tighten around me. "Good girl," I said gently. "Almost there." I smiled, waiting for her command of 'okay' before letting loose on her.

She let out a long slur of fucks and holy shits as she finished, then crashed my body to hers, and kissed me forcefully. I was almost done, too, and pulled out slightly. She wrapped her hand around my cock, and I watched as she shot my cum all over her pussy. She pushed the head around a bit and then pressed it back inside her.

"Holy fuck, that was so hot," I gasped. "What was that?"

"I don't know," she said, looking shy again. "I just wanted to. Is it okay?"

"Okay!? It's fucking amazing. YOU are amazing. Jesus, Chan. What the hell, you're fucking perfect." She looked away again. "Nope, right here," I instructed, turning her chin toward me and kissing her. I looked down at her. "I love you. But you scared the shit out of me. You can't do that to me."

"I know, I didn't mean to be gone so long, but I just ... sometimes I need space," she said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you what was going on. I know it must be hard for you, after your mom and then your neighbour and your dad ignoring you. I do feel really terrible. You deserve better." She seemed sad.

"It's over now, you're here, and I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere. I want you, always. But you're right. It was really hard with you gone. And I'm sorry I broke into your house," I said, grinning.

"To be honest, I wasn't really that surprised to find you here. Plus, you're a shitty burglar, you left your shoes by the front door." I laughed. "God, I missed that sound. Your laugh. It makes my heart feel like it's Christmas morning." I nuzzled her and sighed. "Is everything okay?"

"Chantelle," I started. "I need to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me."

She looked at me with concern. "What's going on?"

"I talked to my dad ." A normal person wouldn't have to say it like it was some sort of out-of-the-ordinary experience. "He told me he ran into you the other day."

"Yeah, last week, I remember," she said.

"You told him that you have a boyfriend," I said, looking worried. "Or, at least that you're seeing someone." I closed my eyes and winced, waiting to hear the worst.

She swatted me. "Stop that," she said.

"What? Why?"

"It's you, you dummy," she replied, laughing.

"Don't laugh at me," I said in a sombre voice. "I spend literally every single day thinking that I'm not good enough for you and that you deserve so much more than anything I can give you, how would I know it was me?"

"Hey," she said, cupping my cheek. "You are enough. You are more than enough. You are better than enough."

"I'm a high school boy," I reminded her. "What do I have that you want ... other than ... this," I gestured to my body.

"Um, you're actually nice to me? You care, you make me feel special, you make me feel safe. All the things that make me happy, like cooking for you, teaching you to take photos, just cuddling while we're watching TV, you actually appreciate it. After everything I've been through, I treasure that. Look, I don't know what's going to happen, this whole situation is kind of fucked up, and possibly illegal? I don't know, but I know I want you. I want what's in here," she said, pointing to my heart. "The rest, is just a very delicious bonus."

"Okay ..." I was hesitant. "I'm sorry, I'm not exactly coming off as the most confident person right now. It's just, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I thought I lost you."

"Come with me," she said, sitting up and taking my hand. "I have something for you."

Wrapped in a blanket, she sat in my lap in the chair by her desk in the office. The scent of her drove me crazy, I could barely concentrate on what we were doing. She opened a folder on the screen of her computer.

It was a black and white image. I looked at it for a moment. It was me with my camera.

"Remember that day when we were at the beach? I took this of you," she said. "I was going to print it for you and surprise you."

"Thank you, that's honestly one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me."

"It's how I see you," she said. I squeezed her.

We went back to bed, and I fell right asleepwith her in my arms. Everything was okay. I had my girl – and my double life –back.