Chapter 9- Gunshot

" We saw her but she was killed", said Daryl.

"Oh, she was killed by a zombie", Nina said sadly.

"No. She was shot", said Don.

"By who?", asked Nicole. Don and Daryl both looked at Matt.

"We don't know who", said Don.

"Well me and Nina better be going", said Nicole.

"You gals should come with us", said Don.

"We'll now that you mention it", said Nina.

"Let me just look in the tank for more supplies", said Daryl. Daryl climbed into the tank, and knifed the 3 zombies. Daryl looked into a crate and pulled out a 44 magnum revolver. Daryl closed the crate and and looked on the floor for more weapons. All he could find was a Hershey bar. Daryl got out of the tank and handed the revolver to Don. "Here, I thought you might like this", said Daryl when he gave the revolver to Don.

"The revolver was Nikki's," said Nicole sadly.

"You can have it back then", said Don.

"There's no use for it anymore now that she's gone", replied Nicole. All of them started walking down the road. About 5 miles down the road they saw a wall that surrounded a town. They walked up to the gate. No one was on watch so they opened up the gate.

"I think this is the huge town me and my old group came across about a month ago", said Matt. "We were going to try to raid them but there was about 50-100 citizens and about 25 guards. We looked into a window on the outside wall and we could see a huge weaponry, with heavy machine guns and about 7 rocket launchers. We decided to not even try to raid them and we just moved on", said Matt.

"Do you think we can try and take over the town?" said Nina.

"Yeah. They have lots of weapons and probably have a hospital with a bunch medical supplies", mentioned Don.

"And we would have a safe place to stay for a while", said Nicole.

"So it's go. They opened up the gate and noticed that the town was now full of zombies. They started to kill and make a clear path to the medical center. Matt shot his gun and every zombie headed towards the group.

"Dammit Matt!", said Daryl.

"Time for me to break in this new revolver", said Don.