Chapter 4- Shelter

"Can you help us?", asked Daryl.

"Why?", asked the scientist.

"There are zombies coming for us", replied Don.

"So the zombies can find me? Hmm, no!", said the scientist.

"We can come in, sleep here tonight, and leave in the morning", suggested Henry.

"Ok then", answered the scientist.

Just then, a zombie came up and killed John. Don quickly pulled out a gun and shot the zombie. More zombies were coming. The guys and Nikki ran inside the science lab. "What is your name?', asked Henry.

"Steve", answered the scientist. "What is all of your names?", asked Steve.

"I'm Don. This is Daryl. This is Shane. The guy who thinks he is the leader of the group is Henry, and the woman is Nikki", replied Don.

"She has a sword", added on Shane.

"Since I have a sword, I should be the leader", said Nikki.

"No!" yelled Daryl, Don, and Henry at the same time.

"Guys! Stop fighting!", yelled Steve.

"Don't get into our fight!", yelled Henry.

"You are in my house and you will do what I say!", replied Steve.

"Make me", said Henry. Just then Henry pulled out a gun and shot Steve.

"What the f*** Henry?", said Nikki.

"It was for our own good", said Henry. Don pulled his gun. "Put the gun down and no one will get hurt", suggested Henry. Don didn't put the gun down. Henry was about to pull the trigger to kill Don when, Shane kniffed Henry in the head.

"He was dangerous", said Shane. Everbody agreed.

Just then zombies broke the windows and came inside.

"Get a gun everbody!", suggested Daryl.