Chapter 8- What Lies Ahead

~5 Days Later~

"We have been traveling for ever", said Matt.

"Stop your bitchin'", said Don.

"Oh I don't think you have met Sanchez," said Matt.

"Is he your boy friend or something?" asked Daryl.

"No!", replied Matt.

"Do you two think you can be nicer to each other?", asked Don.

"I hope", replied Matt.

"Me too," said Daryl. Then everyone stopped in the middle of the road.

"What the f*** is that army tank doing here?", yelled Don.

"You guys just need to calm down," said Sanchez. Then the top hatchet on the tank opened and a woman shot Sanchez, then the hatchet closed.

"Run!", yelled Matt. The guys ran to the forest. Two girls got out of the tank and searched for the guys. The women looked everywhere and then they looked in the forest. The guys started to run towards the tank so they could take the women's stuff. The guys jumped in and shut the top hatchet. Inside the tank was 3 zombies that where chained to the wall. The guys quickly jumped out where the women where waiting for them.

"What do you want from us?", asked Don.

"We are trying to survive just like you," said the first woman. " I'm Nicole and she is Nina."

"We are looking for our sister who got separated from us about 2 weeks ago. Do you know her? Her name is Nikki," said Nina.