Chapter 7- Say The Word

-2 DAYS BEFORE THE OUTBREAK-

"Dude, why can't you just be nice to me"?,asked Daryl.

"Because, you always try to boss me around", said Matt.

"But, I'm still your brother", said Daryl.

"I know but, you can get annoying", replied Matt.

"Your the one who can get annoying", said Daryl."You always beat me up when we were little, and you always kick me until I can't get up when we are hunting. And then you leave me just sitting there, helpless"!, replied Daryl.

"You are always being a baby about everything", said Matt.

"F*** you Matt! I hope you get shot by some guy when you go to Price Chopper today"!, yelled Daryl.

"I hope I get shot also"!, replied Matt. So Matt drove off to Price Chopper. While leaving he gave Daryl the middle finger.

-1 DAY BEFORE THE OUTBREAK-

"Matt hasn't been back home for a while", Daryl thought to himself. "It's been a day. Well, he probably just went to mom's house, or dad's house. He probably didn't want to speak to me. I should call mom. Hey mom! Is Matt at your house?"

"No", said his mother.

"Ok. I'll try dad.", said Daryl.

"Wait why?", then Daryl hung up. He tried to call his dad and there was no answer. Then there was a big explosion at Daryl's mom's house and his dad's house.

(Before you read more do you think Matt is going to be nice to Daryl, or will he still be bitchy?)

-PRESENT

Daryl woke up 15 minutes later with Matt in his face. Daryl kicked Matt in his balls and smiled. "See that's what I've been feeling, all these years", said Daryl. Matt just punched him in his face again. "Bring it on, I'm been feeling more pain than this all my live", said Daryl. Matt kicked Daryl in his throat."Is that all you got? I think you've gotten weaker since I last saw you", said Daryl. Then the other guy came with Don. Don's hands were tied behind his back."What are you going to do to him"?, asked Daryl.

"Nothing. You are", said Matt. Matt then handed Daryl a gun."Shoot him", commanded Matt. Daryl held the gun up, and pointed it at Don. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, he turned the gun and shot Matt in the foot."You mother f***er!", yelled Matt. Matt took the gun from Daryl and tried to shoot him but, Don kicked the gun out of his hand. Both Daryl and Matt dove at the gun. They were fighting for the gun on the ground. Daryl punched Matt in the face, picked up the gun and loaded it. He aimed the gun at Matt. Just as he was going to pull the trigger, Daryl had a flashback of all the good times they had. Daryl got focused again but, he couldn't kill his own brother. Matt got up grabbed the gun out of Daryl's hand, put it in his pocket. They looked at each other, and then they hugged each other.