Late Night "Visit" [S]

Start from the beginning

El smiled and pressed her lips gently against the ring, remembering the night Mike had given it to her. She remembered how nervous he was when he pulled out the ring and offered it to her in a secret promise that she now held close to her heart.

Tap tap tap.

El sat up and turned her head to the bedroom window. Her eyes lit up as she saw Mike peering in through the window, a grin plastered on his face. She opened her window and helped Mike inside.

"Mike! What are you doing here?" El asked, a smile on her face.

"I told you I'd see you soon." He stated and pulled her into a tight hug which she obliged and returned. She nuzzled her face into his neck, taking in his sweet scent. His hand rubbed her back softly as he brought them both onto her bed. He set his back against the wall as she rested her head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her, both had a smile on their faces.

He ran his fingers through her curls as she closed her eyes, relaxation taking over her body. "I'm happy you came over Mike..." El said softly as she pulled away slightly to look into his dark eyes.

"I just wanted to properly be alone with you... I missed you a lot." He rested one hand on her waist as she twisted to face him properly.

His eyes darted down to her lips before looking back at her alluring eyes. A smirk flickered across his lips as her hand rested on his shoulder. El bit her lower lip slightly before Mike closed the space between them and kissed her.

She melted into the kiss and sighed contently as the sparks El had deeply missed ran through her body. Her arms wrapped around his neck slowly as his grip tightened on her waist. She slowly began to pull away, but as she did, Mike mumbled, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you." El replied, badly wanting to kiss him again. That one kiss had lit her heart on fire and she wanted to feel the same heat again.

Mike smirked and blushed slightly before he wrapped his arms around her waist again and pulled her into a deep kiss, which she returned without a second thought. Her arms snaked around his neck again and he pulled her closer so he could gently lay her down on the bed.

He broke the kiss for a second and gave her a look, as if to ask for permission to continue. Her cheeks turned red as she nodded slightly and pulled him down until their lips met again. His fingertips played with the bottom of her shirt as her fingers tangled in his dark hair. She brain had turned off and she simply did whatever felt right to her

Mike slipped his cool fingertips until her shirt, making her breathe hitch and her cheeks turn a darker shade of red. El made a soft noise in her throat, asking for him to continue. She could feel him smirk against her lips as he pulled her shirt up slightly, the cool air hitting her stomach, making a shiver run down her spine.

He pulled his lips away from hers and gently pressed kisses against her jaw. El bit her lip and her eyes fluttered closed as he continued to kiss down her neck, each kiss became slightly less gentle than the first. He left red marks across her neck, making her moan softly. Her fingers tugged at his hair as he continued down to her collarbone and pressed heavy kisses against the base of her throat.

"Mmm Mike," She mumbled as she bit her lip and moans softly. A smirk graced his lips as he slowly left a hickey on her neck, not really concerned about the aftermath of that hickey at the moment. "M-Mike... That feels nice..." Her voice was barley audible as she tilted her head back, giving him more room.