Cameron and Jayon are Back

Start from the beginning

I was out cold less than three minutes later.

Morning

I woke up feeling horrible. My arms weren't tied up anymore but a bandana was still in my mouth. I turned over slowly widening my eyes when I seen Cameron next to me.

He held me down when I tried to jump out of the bed and took the bandana out of my mouth. My mouth was dry as hell.

"I'll give you some water if you don't scream"

"Okay" I said with a scratchy voice.

He got a bottle of water off the nightstand and handed it to me. I sat up and drank some nervous for what Cameron might do.

"What do you want?" I asked scooting away from him.

"I think you know what I want baby. Don't worry. It won't happen today but it will happen soon enough" He got up and left leaving me to be bored. I jumped up looking out the window seeing no one. I put a chair under the door knob and smiled when I seen his phone on the bed. It must've fell out while he was laying down.

I quickly dialed August's number.

"Hello"

"August"

"Rayna! Do you know the person that-"

"Yes it was Cameron. I'm at a big white house close to the mall. It's like in the woods behind it. He's gonna notice that I have his phone soon so I have to go but please hurry"

"I will Rayna" I hung up and put the phone back where I found it. The locks started unlocking so I ran to put the chair back. Cameron walked in and grabbed his phone then looked at me suspiciously.

"What were you doing?"

"Looking in the mirror"

"Mhm. Keep the noise down. My bro Jayon's coming over" He left and I felt my eyes widen. Jayon. My ex Jayon!!!

I got happy and ran to the window. I opened it and waited for August or Jayon to drive up to the house. A familiar car parked in the driveway and a familiar guy got out of the car.

"JAYON!!!!!!! JAYON HELP!!!!!" He looked around and finally seen me. His face was confused then mad. He ran in the house leaving me to wait.

A few minutes later Jayon got in the room. I ran into his arms hugging him tightly. Cameron ran in the room mad as hell.

"What the fuck man?" Cameron exclaimed.

"Why is Rayna in your attic?"

"None of your damn business"

"Come on Rayna" He grabbed my hand and took me outside to his car.

"Can I use your phone?" He handed his phone to me and I called August. I told him what happened hearing jealousy in his voice when he said he was almost here. "Thank you so much Jayon. I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning"

"It's ok. I understand why you did. I just missed you a lot and I still-"

"Please don't say it"

"Love you"

August pulled up and Kye ran from the car to give me a hug. Jonah did too but of course he was slower and didn't know why he was running to give me a hug. I picked him up kissing his face multiple times making him laugh.

"Is he yours?" Jayon asked.

"Not biologically. But yeah" Kye started talking to Jayon and August pulled me into a tight hug reassuring me.

"I'm sorry"

"None of this was your fault" He smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"Aye thanks man" August stated to Jayon. He nodded clearly not wanting to even look at August.

"Um August your mom was a part of this. I think she helped plan it" August's whole face changed.

"I know this is a big thing to ask but can you take them home so I can take care of this?" August asked Jayon. Jayon said sure so we got in his car.

I told him our address then he drove us home. I gave him a friendly hug and got out of the car carrying Jonah to the door. I unlocked it and waited for Kye to go in before closing and locking the door.

Jayon really is a nice guy but I can't deal with him. I sat on the couch with Jonah on my lap and Kye next to me happy to be home.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.