Request #8 [Taehyung] - EijaSamson

Its 5'oclock in the morning and you are cooking Taehyung's favorite dish, then suddenly an arms was wrapped on your waist and a head rested on your shoulder.

"Jagiya~ it’s too early to cook breakfast... Can you just sleep with me in our room?" he said in a sleepy voice. Then he turns you around and turns the stove off. You're just staring at him waiting for him to speak.

"Please Sam?~" he softly sung. You laughed because he sings it seductively and cute.

"Yah~ Don't laugh~" He then puts his hands to your cheeks and peck your lips. You stopped laughing because of the peck.

"Only my kiss can stop you from laughing huh?" he smirks. You blushed a little because of that. He took off your apron and he carries you in bridal style.

"Yah~ Oppa~" you softly punch his chest. Taehyung just ignore you and put you into bed. Now, he's on the top of you, staring at you with sleepy eyes and kisses your lips. It was a very long kiss and you can feel his breath on your cheeks. And now you can't breathe because of Taehyung's body lying on you and kisses you deeply. You gently hold his cheeks and push his head up from yours. You almost cry from laughing because now you realized that during the kiss, Taehyung fell asleep.

You turn around for Taehyung to lie beside you. You sincerely look to his face and watch him sleep.

After a minute, you slowly moved your feet to the floor to go up and continue cooking, but Taehyung immediately pulls you to bed and hugged you from the back. He rest his head on your shoulders and whispered,

"I said stay with me." then he tightens the hug and kisses your cheeks. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You woke up and look at your side but Taehyung's not there. You go outside of your room and saw smoke around your house. You sniff and smell something unpleasant coming from the kitchen. You immediately go to the kitchen and there you saw Taehyung running back and fort holding a spatula and a cook book.

You go to him while waving your hand because of the unpleasant smell. Taehyung saw you and smiles shyly. He turned off the stove and opened some of the closed windows in the kitchen. You raised an eyebrow to him and crossed your arms.

"Sam~ Sorry..." He said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Is this the reason why you forced me to sleep with you?"

"Actually yes.. Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a huge smoke and make an unpleasant smell.. I just want to cook food for you..." he pouted and look down on the floor. You touched his shoulder and hugged him.

"Oppa... It's okay~" you whispered to his ears. He then responded to your hug and take a little distance to your face and his, and then he smiles to you cutely and kisses you passionately. After that, you two cleaned the kitchen and you start to cook another dish, while Taehyung is watching you to do it. You teach him how to cook that dish correctly but Taehyung can't understand all of it. And because of that he just sit at the chair and put his head on his hands like a child and pouts while watching at you. You two ate the dish you had cooked for breakfast and have a good time with him.

 (cr: HIMisMine041501)