Request #3 [Taehyung] - angelicaaspiras

Uhm... Para po ito kay angelicaaspiras ^_^ sana magustuhan mo XD hihihihi

**********************************************

You're crying out while hugging your boyfriend named Taehyung. The police surrounds the two of you while waiting for the ambulance to come. You keep on saying his name while shaking him.

"Taehyung! Wake up! Don't leave me! Taehyung~" you shouted with pain in your heart. You stood up and slapped the one who shot your boyfriend.

"Why did you do that?! How dare you kill my Taehyung!! You! You'll pay for this!" you keep on punching him with your fist. Every punch of yours reminisces the time when your boyfriend was shot.

*FLASHBACK*

Taehyung and you are walking in the pedestrian lane, while holding each other's hand. You are getting mad and doubting because he keeps on asking, what's the most special part of your life with him.

"Oppa, that's the 50th time you asked me that question."

"I don't care. Just answer my question."

"The most special part of my life with you is when you confessed to me. Okay?"

"Please repeat~ I can't hear you~" he sings cutely. Then suddenly he wraps his arms around you.

"Aish.. I said. The-" you stopped because you heard a gun fire. You look at Taehyung, and you saw him vomiting blood. Your eyes widened and quickly holds his face and asked for help. You look around and you saw a man riding on a motorcycle holding a gun. You immediately points the man in the motor and asked for the people to catch him. When the people caught the man, you immediately call the police and the ambulance. You look at Taehyung while wiping your tears, but he looks at other direction and you can see he's mad.

"Aish." he said. You look at him with a serious look but he immediately looks at you and changes his facial expression.

"Oppa. Don't worry the ambulance is coming. Please stay strong." you hold his hands tightly. He just looks at you with an I-don't-want-to-die look.

"Please.. Oppa.. Promise me, you'll never leave.. Please." your tears start to fall continuously. He just nodded and smiled. He then suddenly closed his eyes and his hands fell from your hands. You cry out and shook his body. Then suddenly the police came.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

One of the police held your wrists and grabs you from punching the man. You release your arms in the police hands, then suddenly you heard Taehyung's voice shouting in pain. You turn around to look at Taehyung but he's still on his position. You immediately run towards Taehyung and touches his face.

"Oppa! Wake up!" you said.

You stand and go towards the police, but a boy, immediately goes in front of you holding a paper and a pen.

"Ms. Please sign this contract." he gave you the paper and the pen.

"What is this?" you asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Just a contract miss." you just signed the paper without reading it. You slightly peek one of the police. He is talking to a nurse. The nurse's voice is loud so you can hear it.

"One of the tire of our ambulance was hit by a bullet. I think it came from him." your eyebrows narrowed as you listen carefully. But after that, the noise disappeared.

"Here." you gave it to the boy. He just smiled and he gave you a letter. After he left, you look at Taehyung but he's not there. You look at the paper and read the written words.