Imagine 4 [Rap Monster]

You are walking in the hallway wearing your earphones and listening to music when someone bumps on you. You fell from the ground and you angrily stare at the one who bumped on you.

"Hey! Watch your steps!" you shouted to him. He bows and helped you to stand. You were about to say something to him, but he disappeared. You just sighed and continue to walk.

While you are walking you can see the other students staring at you and whispering to each other. You gave them your scariest death glare and press the button on your cellphone to change the music.

You are now in your physics class staring at the tennis court, paying attention to the tennis players who are practicing for the school Intramurals. Until you saw the man who bumped on you. You stared at him, appreciating how he was so handsome at all. You noticed that nobody's going with him, they're just ignoring him. You're just staring at him when the bell rings, which means your class has ended.

Before you go outside the classroom, some of your classmates are talking like there's something to make them unhappy. You move closer to them and listen carefully.

"I thought he survived." the girl said.

"No, he did not. I heard that he died last month.." said the boy.

"He was the leader of the gang, but he had ended being killed by his members." said the other girl. You can't take it anymore, so you approach them.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" you asked.

"Didn't you hear that the leader of the gang called Black Bullet died last month?" the boy asked.

"Sorry, but I didn't know about them." you said.

"Here. This is the picture of the leader. His name is Kim Namjoon." the girl gave you a picture. You look at it and you were so shocked.

"This man died last month? But.. But. I saw him at the tennis court standing. And also, he is the one who bumped on me in the hallway." you said.

"What? Are you joking? How can a spirit bumps on a human?" asked the girl.

"I promise... I saw him..."

After the talk. You asked the girl if you could take the picture of Namjoon in your home, she just nodded and gave you a smile. You're just walking until you noticed that your feet brought you on the tennis court. You sighed and sits on the bench beside you. You are still holding his picture staring at it.

"Is it true that you're dead? How can you bump on me if you're just a spirit?" you asked.

"Namjoon... Namjoon right?" you asked again. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. When you opened your eyes, you saw him walking towards you, smiling. You gulp, stood up and ready yourself to run.

"Yah don't move." you said while pointing at him. His facial expression changed into a sad face. He just turns around and continue to walk.

"Wait!" you shouted to him. You run towards him and looked at him straightly. He just looks at you with a serious face.

"Are you a ghost?" you asked.

"Maybe." he sighed.

"What? So that means you're not a ghost? You're not dead?" you asked.

"I don't know." he sadly answered.You raised an eyebrow at him and folded your arms.

"Then why do you keep on chasing me?"

"Cause I know you can see me." he straightly answered.

"Okay? Then?"

"I want you to hug me? Please.." he cutely said.

"But why? What if I don't want to?"

"Just once.. Please.." you just sighed and hugged him. But then he disappeared. You took a deep breath and crossed your arms.

"Then? Is my hug sends you into heaven?!" you angrily said. You waited for his answer, but you hear no answer. You turn around and there you saw him.

"Maybe not. I think I must stay here for 1-4 weeks." he said.

"Then?"

"And I decided to stay with you for that extra time for me to live here." he explained.

"What if I don't want to?" you sarcastically said.

"I'll never leave you. Even though you don't want to be with me, I'll never leave you-"

"Then why?!"

"Cause you're the only one who I trusted the most! Y/N. Do you remember me?" he said seriously.

"What? How did you know my name?" you asked.

"Cause I... I am the one who saved you..  I was your childhood friend who confessed his feelings to you.. I'm the one who died just for you... When 3 of my members tries to rape you..." he said. Your eyes widened, then suddenly you felt an ache in your head. Every time you close your eyes, you see all the memories that had been erased because of the accident that happened when you're kidnapped.

You saw yourself escaping an abandoned building. While you're running, you turn around and you saw Namjoon being hurt by his members.

You cried silently and opened your eyes. You look at him with a piteous look. You raised your right hand and touched his cheeks. While you're holding his cheeks, Namjoon was also crying, but smiling.

"Oppa....." you said.

"Shhh.... Don't cry.... Cause I'll never leave you..." he said and hugged you. Then he kisses your forehead.

*END

Nagets nyo ba?? XD hahahaha Parang ang o-ey ko ><

(cr:HIMisMine041501)