Imagine 2 [Suga]

"Sorry, Suga... But I can't take it anymore...." you said while looking at him seriously..

"No.. Please Y/N... Don't leave me... I can't live without you." He said with a teary eyes.

"Your busy schedules... Your fans... They're torturing me. And I can't take it anymore.... So please let me go.." you turn around and started to walk, but he hugs you at the back and said.

"I know it's not because of the fans.. Or even because of my hectic schedules... I know it is because of Lauren. Am I right?" you took a deep breath and releases his arms around your body and you face him. You just looked at him while stopping your tears from falling down tfrom your eyes.

"Please Y/N...." you slapped him with your right hand and run away from him. While you are running you cried silently while you're reminiscing all the memories you had with Suga including the time when you saw him kissing Lauren in the backstage.

*FLASHBACK*

You are going to meet Suga at the backstage to check if he's tired or hungry. Jimin saw you and he immediately run towards you and put his arms around your shoulder and turns you around.

"Hey Y/N! Suga is okay so you can go."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course.. You know my body is in pain right now.. Can you massage my shoulder? Please~" he said with a cute expression and sits in a chair outside their room. You just laugh and massage his shoulder. After the massage you stood up and says,

"I think Suga is hungry right now."

"No! He eats a lot this morning so his stomach is still full." You raised an eyebrow to him and folded your arms.

"Are you sure?"

"Hyung! Y/N!" you and Jimin look where does the sound came from. You two saw Taehyung running towards to the two of you.

"Jungkook's solo is done we should get ready." Taehyung said.

"Thanks for the massage Y/N." you just give him a smile. When Taehyung and Jimin were gone, you open the door beside you and took a peek inside the room and there you saw Suga kissing his stlylist. Your eyes widened and you immediately pull the stylist's hair.

"How dare you!" you slapped and cursed the stylist continuously. But Suga immediately pulls you and holds your hands tightly. You can't move because of that. He then pulls you to into another room and explain about what happened. Until you give up..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You are now in a park sitting in a bench while wiping your tears. Then suddenly rain starts to fall but you realized you're not wet. You looked up and there you saw Suga looking at you crying silently while biting his lips. You stood up and looked at him straightly in the eyes.

"I didn't have any relationship with her.. Y/N.. Please.. She just kissed me.. After she confessed.."

"Then?"

"I didn't accept her love.. I said I only had one person in my heart.. And that's you. I love you.. So she kissed me.. Promise. I didn't responded to her kiss." you just stare at him.

"Please Y/N.. I love you.. Don't leave me..." He then holds your cheeks and kisses you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck and reponded to his kiss. After the kiss, you two look at each other eyes.

"Please~" he said cutely. You laughed and nodded. He immediately hugs you and burried his head in your neck and kisses it. He then whispered something in your ears.

"Thank you for trusting me. I love you."

(cr: HIMisMine041501)