Imagine 7 [Jungkook]

A/N: UUHHMMM.... AYOKO NA NG ENGLSIH XD HAHAHA NANONOSEBLEED NA AKO XD HAHAHAHA

***************************************

Today is Saturday in the afternoon. You and your friends decided to go to the mall to have some bonding. You opened the door of your car and sit in the driver's seat. While you're driving, your phone rings and you saw it was a call from one of your friends.

"Hey Y/N... Sorry I can't go to the mall for this day. My boyfriend came here in my house and asked me for a date... I'm really sorry Y/N.."

"It's okay *insert your friend's name*.. Don't worry.. Me and the others will surely continue the bonding."

"Thank you Y/N!!" after the call you sighed and continue to drive. Then suddenly there's another call, you answered it with a smile on your face.

"Hey *insert another name of your friend*"

"Sorry Y/N... I can't go for today's bonding... My family decided to have a family bonding right now... Sorry Y/N.. I cannot reject about my family's decision... Sorry..."

"Oh.. It's okay friend! Maybe *insert another name of your friend* will have a good bonding together."

"Thank you very much friend!!!!!!" you arrived at the mall after the call. You are now sitting inside the restaurant you and your friends had decided to go, while waiting for your friend.

*Phone rings*

You immediately answered the call and said hey with an annoying tone.

"Y/N.. sorry but-"

"You're not going right?"

"How did you know?"

"It's okay to me don't worry." You said while having a disappointed look in your face.

"But wait Y/N, someone wants to meet you."

"And who is it?"

"He's my friend. His name is Jungkook."

"Jungkook. What a cute name."

"I'm sure you will like him so much. Just wait for him inside the restaurant okay?" Your friend immediately ends the call. You just sighed and wait for that Jungkook.

You stared at your phone for almost 15 minutes until someone sits beside you. You looked up and saw a handsome guy smiling at you. You slightly blushed because of his cute smile.

"Uhmm... Are you Y/N?" he said shyly.

"Yes. And you're Jungkook. Am I right?" you said while blushing.

"Uhmm yeah..." you stare at each other's eyes and suddenly the two of you felt something awkward between the two of you. But Jungkook immediately cuts the awkward moment and asks,

"You want coffee? I'll order for you."

"It's okay. I'll order for myself." you are going to stand, but he immediately stopped you with his hand on your hands.

"No. It's my treat." You can't move because he holds your hands with a care. His hands were so soft, which causes you not to resist. You felt a chill on your whole body, and because of that you look in his eyes. You saw him smiling while looking at you.

"Just sit. I'll just order our coffee."

"Uhm. Okay. Thanks." He then moves the chair for you to sit and after that, he ordered your coffee. When the order came, you two started to have a good conversation. You found him cute in all his acts and his reactions. Suddenly he holds your hands and look at you seriously.

"Y/N.... May I ask you to go on a date with me this coming Monday?" he said shyly but too cute to resist.

"Uhmm.. Sure." He then immediately hugs you tightly. You can feel his heartbeat beating faster and faster. You then responded to his hug, which causes him to laugh a bit.

Days had passed you and Jungkook are now officially dating. You said it to your friends and as you expected, they were shocked for the news. Your friends keep on asking you to give Jungkook to them, but Jungkook keeps on telling he's only for you. You always blush when he says that thing, but because of that you can feel his love for you.

(Cr: HIMisMine041501)