1ST BATCH [CLOSED] *COMMENT YOUR ANSWERED FORM HERE (ONLY HERE)*

CLOSED FOR THIS BATCH. TURN TO http://www.wattpad.com/55849801-bts-short-imagines-open-for-2nd-batch-2nd-batch FOR THE NEXT RULES AND FORM. THANKS

RULES:

- Follow me (Optional)

- Check your answered form before requesting it to us. (We don't want any messages saying some corrections about the request. So please re-check your answered form before posting it.)

- IF YOU HAD POSTED THE ANSWERED FORM WITH TWO BIASES. WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESERVE YOU FOR THE NEXT BATCH FOR THE OTHER MEMBER. YOU DON'T NEED TO COMMENT FOR ANOTHER REQUEST FORM. PLEASE MESSAGE US IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RESERVED FOR THE NEXT BATCH. (THIS IS ONLY ALLOWED FOR YOUR FIRST REQUEST)

- btsforever is the password for your request. (It must be at the BOTTOM side of your request form. Any requests with no password will not be accepted by us.)

- Vote for your requested imagine if published.

- YOU CAN ONLY REQUEST TWICE.

- Comment your suggestions about the imagine. (Optional)

- Don't forget to read and also vote for the non-requested imagines ^^ (Optional)

************************************************************

FORM:

Is this your 1st or 2nd request?:

Your name (Nickname):

BIAS:

What kind of imagine do you want?( Romantic, Cute, Comedy, etc.):

***********************************************************

Comment your answered form here ^^ Thanks

Thank you very much aw!

- @JungMin1301