"Yes, you are" He adds which doesn't help me at all.

"Oh, shut up, I'm trying to work..." I say and hope that I didn't sound rude.

"You, savage, hurt me right in my heart," He says and acts as if he was really hurt with his hand on his chest.

"Nothing compared to Jenny" Geoff laughs but only hearing her name, tenses me.

Noticing my smile that faded away, Josiah takes back the speech to reply to the question I asked earlier.

"Yes, we kept your idea... Just show me what you got." He says and we both get to the computer while Shawn gets to the setting to sit on a stool and Geoff stays apart.

I take my camera and walk to Shawn.

His outfit is simple but this simple outfit makes him even more handsome than he already is. He wears black jeans but as I plan to take a picture of his bust, it doesn't really matter, but for the top, he wears a kind of black closed jacket with a raised collar and tiny white grains which makes the outfit classier.

"Feel free to make any pose you want... I'll tell you if it isn't good." I say and step back to focus my eye on the viewfinder of the camera.

I take a few photos which appear on the screen of the computer and that Josiah checks.

"Could you put your hand on your chest or near your neck? It'd light up the pictures with the contrast of your skin color and your outfit!" I say while checking the pictures with the other photographer.

"It's a great job but maybe you should lower the intensity of the lights to make the contrast better" Josiah suggest and I get up to lower the lights. "Shawn! Geoff and I gotta go, see ya later at the studio." Josiah tells Shawn who respond with a nod.

Honestly, I thought that he'd use his camera and take pictures but he just gave me some advice for which I'm grateful. That's how people improve.

"I think I'm done with that outfit... You can change yourself in another one while I'm checking the pics." I say smiling at him and get behind my computer.

He does what i asked him to and I focus back on the photos I took. All of them are amazing but one catches my eyes.

An almost imperceptible smile and a sparkling look. A smooth and luminous skin

"Wow," I whisper to myself but Shawn pops up at the same time.

"Hey..."He concerns me and I was too focused on this picture that left me shocked that when he concerns me, my heart skips a beat.

This time, he left the black vest to wear a pullover, also black which enhances his skin even more.

"Hey" I smile at him and get up to pull him into a hug but I hold on when I notice his worried look and his fake smile he's wearing only to hide something. "Something's wrong?" I ask, a bit confused and put my hands on his chest.

"I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't with Jenny..." He says which makes me frown but he clears my mind right after. "She kept on saying that I was her boyfriend which wasn't true... I just forgave her" He says with a little smirk on his lips and leans in to leave a kiss on mine.

It might be nothing important but what he said about Jenny and the fact that he wants to clear up the situation makes me smile.

-

The rest of the shooting goes really well and we took all the pictures we wanted. I just have to edit them and send them to Shawn's manager since they're official photos for the promotion of his album.

"When will the album be released?" I ask while I'm packing my things and turning off the lights.

"I don't know yet but I'll release two songs in about 2 weeks..." He says which makes me turn to him abruptly.

I wasn't expecting that at all and he knows it because he's scratching his neck.

"Two songs??" I ask and move forward to him with my handbag carried on my shoulder.

"Yes... You already listened to the first one... 'In My Blood' and the second one is 'Lost In Japan'..." He says and puts his jacket on.

"First... everyone will go crazy when they'll hear 'In My Blood' and second, I can't wait to listen to 'Lost In Japan'..." I say and start walking to the elevator with Shawn.

"My girl can listen to it before the release date you know.." He admits and laughs.

"And your girl prefers to wait and stay up to fangirl," I say, get in the elevator and Shawn does the same.

"What if you don't like it??" He asks unsure of himself which makes me chuckle. He's really cute when he's anxious but heartbreaking at the same time.

"I'm a hundred percent sure that I'll love it..." I say and kiss him softly just to try to calm him but an idea pops up in my mind at the same. "Oh... I have an idea!" He nods and I continue. "What if we get out the night you release the songs? I could listen to them with you and then you could try to relax." I say already excited even though he didn't say anything.

His laughter and a nod are the only answer I get.

-----

Hi everybody! I hope you liked this chapter such as the other ones!

Love you all.

-----