annie10 and 316 others liked

vanessawhite: if he plays with a fire, he's gonna get burn🔥

view all comments

haydencromwell: pretty 😻🔥

zachherron: wow glad u bought that

ethanroswell: u really gonna ignore me forever?

mayafolt: so beautiful vanessa!! 😍😋

----

[ZACH'S POV]
I slowly turned my head to see the clock; 11pm.

I was laying on my bed and trying to process everything that has happened today. According to the noises Nathan and Wayne were already sleeping.

I still didn't know what was going on between Ethan and Vanessa, but that girl - she was totally sending me those positive vibes.

With a sigh I took my phone from the nightstand, and noticed new direct message on Instagram - from Vanessa.

I sat at the edge of the bed and opened the message. It was sended two minutes ago.

11.06pm
vanessawhite: come to the beach w/ me?

Wide smirk appeared on my face as quick blush passed on my cheeks.

I typed her quick answer:

11.08pm
me: yeah

I got up and tiptoed to the cabin's door. Since it was 11pm and silent time has started, it was not allowed to exit from the cabin.

But c'mon, you wouldn't obey that rule either, if smoking hot chick invites you to the beach - and only you.

I saw her meters away. She was sitting in the sand, and the wind was playing with her dark hair. She was wearing black shorts, top and bandana.

Like always, seeing her made my heart pound faster.

"So, is this gonna be our regular night spot?" I smirked as I was close enough for her to hear me.

Vanessa turned her head on my way, and there was joyful smile on her face.

"You tell me", she shrugged as I sat down next to her.

I didn't answer anything, we both just stared the water in silence. Yet the atmosphere was chill.

Suddenly Vanessa put a cigarette between her plump lips and lightened it up. I followed as she blowed smoke in the air, and pleased smile spreaded on her face.

"You know", I started, "we are breaking so many rules. If we now get caught, the guiders wi --"

"Herron, shut up. We are in the problematic teens camp, so in their eyes we're already the bad kids", Vanessa cut me off and rolled her pretty eyes.

"I never said I'm complaining", I smirked, and she turned to confront my face.

Her pretty, brown eyes.

The eyes I have been gazing so many times, but always felt like she is just passively glancing me.

But now, the dark eyes were really staring into me. Immediately I forgot everything around us; it's just her, and her pretty eyes.

"Wanna break more rules, then?" Vanessa's seductive voice asked as her palm landed on my chest, and other throwed the cigarette away.

At the same time her look lowered on my lips. My heart was racing quickly as I swallowed.

Since I could not get a single word out of my mouth, she leaned closer with a grin.

Her palm was holding under my jaw, and she were only few inches apart when I whispered:

"What about you and Ethan?"

I didn't know why I even asked that - the moment I have been waiting since the day one was almost here, and I was asking those stupid questions from her.

"What about you and Ellie?" she bit her bottom lip, staying close to my face.

I furrowed my brows, "But we aren't together."

"Exactly", short giggle left her mouth, and I couldn't help but let the smirk spread over my face.

Vanessa removed the space between us, and soon I felt her soft lips against mine. I answered the kiss, landing my palm on her cheek.

She smelled good, and her hands on me felt even better. I just could not believe what was happening at the moment.

I started to slide my hand lower from the cheek. I almost approached her breast, when her palm caught mine.

"You're really smooth guy, aren't you Herron?" she broke the kiss, whispering to my ear.

Shivers went through of me as I felt like my lips were burning from the kiss - in a good way.

"You tell me", I mocked repeating the sentence she told me earlier.

Her pretty eyes went narrowed, and I gazed back with challenging smirk. I could tell she was trying to keep the smile away so hard.

Suddenly she got up from the sand, "I have to go. Thanks for the company."

I stared after her with raised eyebrows, until their cabin's door was closed. And I was sitting alone in the RedFord's beach.

What just happened?