Finale

Ya'll I'm so sorry for the wait omg I'm a terrible author T_T but college finals drains my brain you know.. Anyhoo here's the finale! Im going to have to split this one into two parts again otherwise it's just too long ;-; happy reading!

Hoseok's eyes widened in shock and confusion at my request, but he knew he couldn't talk me out of leaving. I had to leave. I couldn't stay here, as much as I wanted to wait for Yoongi to come back, it was all just too much. I just needed to get back to Korea and breath a bit, be away from the members.

"Are you a hundred percent sure you want to leave tonight?" he asks, less worried than before. "Yea, uhm I need to.. I need some time by myself."

"What about.. Yoongi?"

A small sigh leaves my throat before I was able to speek up again. "Ah yes, Yoongi...he's a grown man. He can sort himself out for now." It hurt saying that. My whole being wanted to wait by the front door to see if he gets back safely but I just couldn't face him. He pushed me away. Hoseok looked rather confused at my statement. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, still unaware of what went down in the street. I had a strong feeling in my gut to spill everything to Hoseok, tell him how much it hurt to see Yoongi push me away so easily. Tell him how much it pained me to feel Yoongi's force upon me. Leave- Yoongi's word ate at my heart. But I can't- I can't tell Hoseok any of that. I have to spare his feelings in expense for mine- after all he does like me, I don't need him hurting any more.

"Hoseok- I..he..Yoongi.." I tried forcing the words out but it felt as if they wanted to spill out like tears.

"Yoongi what? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" the worry and horror in his voice was developing rather quickly as he scanned my body- was he looking for bruises?

"No.. No Yoongi would never hurt me." I said hurridley, speeding up on my words. I didn't want him to get the wrong impression. But honestly, his words hurt worse than bruises. At least those could heal over time.

I could see in Hoseok's eyes the realization. It's like he just knew that Yoongi had used words to hurt me. Had Yoongi done this before? Why does he block people who love him off? Hoseok looked at me with unwanted pity in his eyes before developing some courage to ask me.

"What did he do?"

A pit in my stomach fell. What do I say?

"You don't need to share my sorrows, Hoseok. You've done more than enough for me."

"Whatever he did- or said to you. .. just know that he doesn't mean it. He says things like this when he feels helpless."

No hold back the tears, hold back the tears

I wiped my cheeks hurriedly in the silence as he stood staring back at me. The worry and hurt in his eyes was prevalent. He just wants to help.

I adjusted myself from the sobbing mess I had become and looked up towards him. "I think I just need to be away from you all for a while". 

How do you phrase such a thing without anybody getting the wrong idea?

His brows furrowed above his eyes at my words as I avoided his eye contact. I couldnt look at him, it hurt too much. He stressfully rubbed his forehead before reaching to his pocket.

"Okay.. I'll call the company and schedule an emergency flight back to Korea as soon as possible. Pack your bags so long, I'll drive you to the airport myself." he said as he unlocked the password on his phone.

I could see he wasn't happy about this- if it was up to him he'd make me stay and figure things out in the morning. But this isn't up to him.