Chapter 5: A Beautiful Stare

You shouldn't stare at people..

Those words repeated in my mind as I realized I was starring at him, half naked, his milky white skin contrasting perfectly with his deep mysterious eyes...

"You shouldn't open your door half naked." I snap back at him as if his perfect body gave me such confidence. Realizing what I had said, dread had filled my face. "I'm..sorry" I say while walking off in embarrassment. Half way down the hall way I turn my head slightly to look back at his room. There he was starring down the hall with that blank expression of his. Our eyes locked on each other for a few seconds.. 

Who are you...

"Hey we have a recording today for our new album so be prepared." says Namjoon while entering his room. Prepared?  I look at the rest of the to do list and sigh in shock. I look down at the words written "You are now the boys' personal assistant, so be prepared to do anything for them, no matter what the time or cost.   Aigoo.. now wonder I need to be near them 24/7.

The recording starts and I watch as they perform. Their bodies flow in harmony with the music and their voices fill the studio. It's hard not to focus on them, but one in particular catches my full attention. Yoongi, the blank and emotionless guy, up on stage pouring his heart and soul into the music. His eyes sparkling with passion and pride as he rapped his lines. This is a side of him that I could get used too. Seeing his passion made me smile, remembering my own passion that I had once had.

BOOM! A loud crash escaped one on the dressing rooms behind the stage sounding the fire alarm. Everyone looked around in shock and confusion. I headed towards the dressing room when I heard a voice yell "Yah! New girl! Come here!". I turn around in confusion and begin walking to the members. "You stay here with us okay?" says Seokjin in a protective voice as I go and stand in between them.

"Everyone please evacuate the building in an orderly manner." says one worker into the microphone. We start walking out side when a black van pulls up to fetch the members.

"Wait I forgot my phone!" says Yoongi while running back into the building. 

He's been in there for over 5 minutes now, whats taking him so long?

Beginning to worry, I decide to go look for him. "Yoongi!" I call out all over the studio, but i get no answer. I run up the stairs looking all over for him, but he's nowhere to be found. I make my way back outside to go tell a manager. "Hello, I cant find Yoongi anywhere!" I say while turning my head in all directions trying to find someone who can help me, but no one is here. They had all left. I panic and open the door to run back inside the building when the door pushed me back, it was Yoongi back again with his blank stare. "Where were you? I was looking all over!" I say with a breath of relief. "Looking for my phone." he says uninterested and walks past me. 

I was worried he got hurt and he cant even apologize?

"Well everyone is gone and i don't know what to do.." I say confessedly as I honestly did not know who to contact. He quietly started texting someone while I just stood there, helpless.

"Yah! Follow me." he says while walking away.  "Where to?" I say while running up behind him. "Just follow me and stop asking questions." 

I was taken aback, how could he be so rude? There are many things in my mind that I would like to  say right now, but I wont. I will just endure this.

Obeying his orders, I keep quiet. We arrive at their main building and make our way to a empty conference room. Why are we here? I want to ask him but i'm a little anxious to talk.. He puts his stuff down on a table and rests his body on the couch while closing his eyes. "Uhhh uhm." I clear my throat trying to get his attention. His one eye opens and glares at me. "Why are we here?" I ask. "So many questions.." he mumbled over his breath. "Sorry but maybe if you told me what's going on I wouldn't have to ask you so many questions." I snapped back now annoyed.

He flung his body up and gave me a glare. This time with emotion in his eyes. Anger.

"What gives you the right to talk to me like that new girl?" he says while slowing walking towards me. My heart now racing in a panic, I start to move backwards. My back hits the wall behind me now cornered with Yoongi walking towards me. 

"Sorry but you angered me." I said to try and stop him, unsure of what he was going to do.

"And you annoy me" he said as his face got uncomfortably close to mine... 

"What have I done to annoy you? I met you 2 days ago!" 

He smirks.. showing some emotion.

"What's going on?" a voice flows through the room as I try to budge away from his face.

"Nothing!" I say trying to move his arms. His eyes were stuck on me, as he stopped smirking.

I gave him one look. As if i was begging him to stop, and he did.

Jungkook stood in confusion as he told us the car was here to take us home. 

Home? Another night with him...