Chapter 41: Ending Part 2

Hoseok.. likes me?

I stood staring down at Hoseok's text. My brow was now low as I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and stood frowning at the floor. It was like my brain was scrambled with a million yet no thoughts at all. I swallowed the lump that was forming at the back of my throat as I slowly walked into the vacation house.

I could hear the slight movement of something coming from the kitchen as I nervously shuffled towards it.

"Yoo.. Yoongi?" I called towards the noise as I entered the room. It was indeed Yoongi. His back was facing me as he splashed his face with water by the sink.

He didn't answer, he just stood lifelessly hunched over the sink. "Yoongi.. I.. I" I hesitantly spoke, scared of how he would react. How should he react though? He just read a text that confessed that Hoseok likes me for goodness sakes. He has the right to be upset...

I walked over to him, his back still facing me. "Yoongi.." I whispered as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Dont! ..." a puff of frustration escaped the mans mouth as he flinched away from me. My heart skipped a beat at his raised tone as my eyes widened with shock.

"Dont.. Touch.. Me" he panted, wiping the water from his face. My heart was now racing at the sudden burst of frustration that he let out. I know Yoongi has problems with handling his emotions, but it's still difficult to witness.

"Yoongi, I promise I didnt.. I didnt know." I tried to defend myself, walking back towards him.

"Dont come..."

His words were stopped by the sudden sounds of the other boys talking in the lounge area. I could see the frustration and anger growing in his eyes as he glared at where the sounds were coming from. His brows hung heavy over his lids as he looked over my shoulder. I could see the millions of scrambled up thoughs rushing through his head at this moment.

"Yoongi, no." I said trying to stop him from doing anything stupid.

"Tsk.. Dont even." he spat at me before rushing past me, hitting my shoulder backwards. The force of him pushing me back made my stomach twist.

"Yah!" I yelled, swinging the door open to see Yoongi facing all the members. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the couch while the others were standing around the table chatting. The awkward tention in the air started to arise when the others noticed Yoongi's glare from across the room.

"Hyung? Everything alright?" Jungkook asked innocently with a worried expression.
No reply.

"Yoongi? Hyung? Hello?" Namjoon butted in after seeing his cold stare. Yoongi's eyes ventured across the room, eyeing out each member before they landed on Hoseok.

Hoseok was sitting at the table next to Seokjin, he was biting his bottom lip as if he knew that Yoongi had just read the text.

Yoongi moved a few feet towards Hoseok. The air so quiet you could hear the tap dripping from the kitchen.

"Yoongi, stop." I blurted out, hoping he wouldn't do something irrational.

He swung around in his tracks to face me, "What? What exactly do you want me to stop doing, huh?"

His sudden attitude change took me aback as the other members where now looking confused and weirded out as hell.

"Uhm, maybe we could go to the room quickly?" I pleaded trying to stop a very awkward situation from occuring.

"Hahha.. You really think i'm in the mood right now?" he tensed his eyes as he shruged my plead off like a piece of dust on his shoulder.

"Hyung, what the hell is going on?" Jimin butted in.