Chapter 42: Ending Part 3

Yoongi's P.O.V

This wasn't what he planned. This was spiraling out of control and he didn't know how to stop his emotions from clawing at his heart. The fact that Hoseok could even think of her in that way bought up emotions that Yoongi had never experienced before. He didn't know why the rage consumed him, yet he knew what he was so afraid of. He was so afraid of losing the one person who understood him completely. And the fact that Hoseok could be the person to rip that piece of hopeful light away from him wasn't sitting well with Yoongi.

He kept replaying his words in his mind in that moment. "The person I fucking love more than anything." Did he just say that out loud? Wow Yoongi, what a dick way to confess your love. 

This wasn't how he planned on telling her. He didn't even know if he should tell her. But the urge of telling her how much he craved her love, craved her heart and touch day and night was erupting inside of him and he felt like screaming it out. 'I love you, it's like I can't breathe without you, I need you.' is what he really wanted to say.

Normal P.O.V

Yoongi stood staring at the ground as if he was lost in thought after his uncontrollable word vomit. I knew what he had just said but my body froze at the sudden sound of it.

I craved this, I wanted this- but not like this.

He loves me.

It felt like everything around me stopped in that moment as I watched him spiral emotionally. It was like a break through being able to see someone so emotionally closed off, spill their feelings all at once. No matter how crazy the circumstance is- he loves me..he said it.

But that hopeful moment didn't last long before Hoseok decided to speak up.

"I should go." a sigh leaves his mouth before he hurriedly carries on. "Hyung, again, I'm so sorry." the uncomfortable and somewhat 'I know I've fucked up' tone lingered in his voice before he made an exit at the door. Regret was pervaded throughout his posture as he looked back over his shoulder one last time at Yoongi and I. It was like he had a thousand more things he needed to say, but he knew it was waste of time to explain himself.

It was just Yoongi and I now, standing frozen like statues both afraid of what to say next. Should I speak first? Do I ask him? The painful silence lasted for another 30 seconds before I couldn't take it anymore. "Do..do you really mean that?" I said with a hitched breath. He was still lost in thought. He wasn't moving except for the small tear that managed to escape his eye.

He's..crying.

A tiny moment of worry went off like a spark in my mind- worry that Yoongi might spiral into that dark emotionless hole that he used to be in

A tiny moment of worry went off like a spark in my mind- worry that Yoongi might spiral into that dark emotionless hole that he used to be in.  No..no he'll be fine.. let's not think about that.. I tried to reassure myself before speaking up. "Yoongi" I spoke as I walked towards him unhesitatingly. I wanted to tell him, I was dying to tell him how I felt, but somehow the words couldn't escape my mouth.