Chapter 10: The First

Yoongi's head drops as my question fills the room

He pulls his lips in and bites on them nervously as he starts to pick the skin by his nails. His eyes drift over his studio as he tries to avoid eye contact. 

"Nevermind.." I say with a sigh and stand up from the seat. His eye's make his way to me walking towards his figurines. 

"These are really impressive" I say 

"Because you're so beautiful." his voice whispers behind my neck.

I turn around in confusion, "Pardon?" I say tilting my head.

"That's why you annoy me" he says quietly with his eyes drifting to his feet.

I laugh, I can't help myself. Because he thinks i'm beautiful? That's why I annoy him..

"Every time you were near I just couldn't keep my eyes off you, there's something about you that attracts me. Ever since you stayed by us, you were the only thing that was distracting me from my horrible break up. You're a beautiful distraction from the tough life us idols live..."

He stares down at his feet while confessing this to me. My eyes start to tear up as my throat starts to ache. Was this his confession? Does he actually like me?

"Yoongi, I.." I start to speak as he lifts his head and smirks. "Shh, don't say anything" he says while patting both my shoulders. "It's late we should really get going" he says while grabbing his mask and jacket. 

"You can have the rest of the day off, don't run any errands for the boys." he says very professionally while he puts his mask on. Thank goodness I could do with some shut eye.

*** 

Saturday - 2 days later ~

Since it's the weekend I get the day off from any BTS related errands since The MAMA and Melon awards are coming up. I decide to just relax in my apartment and watch some K-drama's on TV all day.  I haven't seen Yoongi since, he didn't show up to the building yesterday and i'm too afraid to ask about him, in case he changed his mind about how he felt. 

Buzz..

I wake up quickly to the sound of my phone, "Who could be messaging me now?" I say while reaching for my phone on the coffee table. 

"Join me tonight? Ill pick you up - Yoongi" 

Oh my gosh!   Butterflies fill my stomach as I start to smile uncontrollably. Is this a date? 

*Yoongi waiting for a reply*

After a shower I plug in my speakers and decide to dry my hair. I'm dancing around and singing like a teenager who's going on their first date, to be honest it felt like my first. Iv'e been lonely in Korea for a so long that I forgot how to act on a date...

"This song is daebak!" I say out loud while jumping around with my hair dryer. I suddenly slip on the drying mat and hit my head on the toilet seat. "Aigoo..I should calm down before I kill myself" I grunt softly. I turn off the music and hear a knock on my door. Yoongi, already? 

I wrap my towel closed and go answer the door.  "Yoongi! You're a bit early, I need more ti.." I say while peeking through the door. It's not Yoongi, but Jung Suk. 

"Jung Suk?" I say while pulling my towel higher

"Hey, I'm just here to give you some mail that was wrongly delivered." he says while handing me the mail. 

I open the door fully and reach for the mail with one hand still on my towel. "Oh, thank you" I chuckle. 

"Your head.. are you okay?" He says with wide eyes while leaning forward to get a better look.

I rub my head in confusion and squeal in pain as my fingers touch the bruised area. "Ah crap!" 

"Do you need to see a doctor? I should take you." he says with a worried voice. I laugh it off. "No..no it's just a bruise" I say while sweeping my hair behind my shoulder.

"How did it happen?" he asks. "I stupidly slipped on my drying mat and hit my head on the toilet." I say with a laughing tone.

"uh.. you really should go see a doctor, you could have a concussion!" He says while putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"Move." 

I look up to see Yoongi, with a very annoyed expression.