Chapter 13: The Confession

My eyes drifted towards Yoongi as his words repeated in my head.

"What do you mean?" I say while adjusting my head on his pillow, moving towards his shoulder. He turns his body towards me, both our heads now on one pillow. I can smell his scent lingering around me as he stares into my eyes. His hair now ruffled from the bed and his bare face staring right at me, making me weak. Is it that bad that I crave everything about him... his hands, his scent, his lips..

"Can I ask you something?" Yoongi says shyly while turning on his back away from me. I sit up as the moment ended and hugged a pillow waiting for him to talk. He puts his one arm above his head to be more comfortable. He's quiet for a few seconds, my mind now sitting in suspense wondering what was bothering him. I don't say anything in hope's for him to break the awkward atmosphere that was now sitting on top of us. 

"We haven't spoken." he says softly.

My eye's shoot towards him in confusion hoping he would clarify what he meant by "We haven't spoken". 

"About?" I say in return while dropping my head in anxiousness.

"What I said to you the other day..." he says while blankly staring at the ceiling.

What he said?  There were so many things that he could be referring to, but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"My confession." he says with no emotion, his whole attitude had changed, no longer his flirty attitude, just a blank canvas starring at the ceiling. I gulp at the thought of what he might say, Is this going to be the harsh reality that slaps me in the face and wakes me up from my dreams?

"What about it?" I say with a semi-cold response. My whole body now cold in fear. Please don't say it...

He pauses for a while before he manages to speak. "I never.." he started to say while turning towards me. He paused at the sight of tears welling up in my eyes as I stare at the bed sheets. He crawls closer while lifting my head. He chuckles while wiping away my tears off my cheeks. "Did I scare you?" he says sweetly. I look up, now very confused and somewhat annoyed, why does he mess with me like this? 

I let out a slight sigh as I drop my head. "What were you going to say, just spit it out already!" I say with a slightly frustrated tone. His face becomes more serious as my words hit his ears. 

"I never.. heard your response." he says shyly. My heart drops. 

I was so scared. He was the first person that I've actually felt alive with. 

He stares at me and waits for my response. Tears now rolling down my cheeks in relief. I can't manage to get any words out. I can't even think of anything to say at this moment. 

There's nothing but him and me together in this moment when I pull my body closer towards his, our chest's now lightly touching while he stares down into my eyes with his hand making his way around my back. I don't even hesitate. 

My hand touches the back of his head as his hair intertwines between my fingers, his soft lips now caressing mine. I could feel my heart beating so hard out of chest, it was impossible for him not to feel it against his chest. His hands moved across my back making his grip tighter as he squeezed me closer, we were intertwined as one. In reality, it was only a few seconds but it felt like a lifetime. 

He pulled away with shy eyes now trying to find something to say. I watch him as he gets up from the bed and looks around the room aimlessly. Maybe that was the wrong move to make...

We were both very quiet, not sure of what to say. "I.. I'll go sleep on the couch" he says while pointing at the couch in the corner of his room. I say nothing in return as I was so embarrassed at my sudden actions. He makes his way to the small couch taking a blanket with him and crawling himself into a ball. He was so damn cute. I close my eyes and hope to fall asleep soon, not having to think about what just happened. 

*** 

I wake up the next morning to see Yoongi had left the room already. I sit up and stretch my arm's out while looking down at Yoongi's pajamas that was hanging on my body. I suddenly remember our kiss, my fingers begin to drag across my lips as if I could still feel his touch. Aigoo.. what has happened to me! I grown out loud and fall back onto the bed.

"I guess I should get up." I say while hugging one of Yoongi's pillows between my arms. I get up and tiredly walk to the door, I open it to the the long hallway where the other members rooms are. I make my way into the living area when I see all the members.

They all looked shocked as I stand there, in Yoongi's clothes...