Chapter 2: The Mystery Job

Its the day of the mystery job and anxiety sweeps over me like a wave. What will it be like? Who will I run errands for?

I go make some coffee and turn on the the radio to listen to some music to calm me down. Singing along to k-pop seems to calm me down as i start to get excited about my new job while drinking my coffee and eating some cereal. 

After getting dressed in semi-formal attire i head off to the location given to me making sure that I am early. As i'm waiting for the bus to take me to the location I put in my earphones and listen to some Taemin to calm my nerves. 

Here already? 

I get off the bus and see this beautifully constructed building. Wow is this where i am going to work? I might be under dressed..

I go inside to see where I need to go when i hear a concerned voice, "Excuse me! I don't think you are allowed in here." says a man standing by the front desk. "I'm supposed to meet someone today for an assisting job." I say with my tail between my legs. The man then nods and directs me the the correct floor.

As I step out the elevator I am amazed by the building even more.. I could get used to this.

"Oh! Excuse me Miss!" says a familiar voice behind me. I turn around as I feel a hand on my shoulder. Its the well groomed man that i helped carry coffee for. I say hello and bow politely before being directed into a conference room. 

I  am met with many people starring at a screen on the other side of the room. Thank goodness I'll just sit quietly and not be noticed.. I think to myself as i drop my phone onto the glass table, creating quite a loud bang. 

I awkwardly apologize and introduce myself not wanting to make eye contact with anyone because of how red I had become. The man then introduces me as the new assistant and they wish me good luck. So much for good first impressions..

After going through all the paperwork and meeting everyone I quietly run up to the man "Ajhussi, i still don't know what exactly my job is." I say with worry in my eyes, "You'll soon find out if you follow me." he says and opens the door for me.

As I enter 7 guys are sitting on a couch while one is listening to music on his phone. My heart skips a beat as I notice them all stop and look at me. "Boys, this is your new assistant, please treat her well." he says while moving me forward to introduce myself. I introduce myself and bow towards them. One of the boys gets up and introduces himself as Kim Namjoon and then introduces the rest of them. I smile at them politely as someone behind me speaks "I hope BTS treat you well." Those words engrave in my mind as chills go down my spine.. 

BTS? Oh gosh..

✔️ So far away: A BTS and Min Yoongi fanfic.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें