Old and New Relationships

Start from the beginning

I put on a pair of sweats, a sports bra, and put my hair in a ponytail. I took my glasses off and laid in bed. August might have been upstairs but I was texting him.

Me- Did you like dinner?

August- No

Me- What?!

August- I loved it 😜

Me- Good but you know what I want right now besides another apple fritter?

August- What would that be?

Me- A 😘 from you

August- 😉 Be right down

He came downstairs with a hot apple fritter on a plate with a cup of milk and while waiting for it to cool off we kissed. A lot. And when I say a lot I mean hardcore making out. The apple fritter actually got cold but we still shared it.

"I never thought I'd get the courage to kiss you" August stated.

"Seriously? I didn't know you liked me like that"

"Why wouldn't I? You're beautiful, sweet, caring, and your smile makes me nervous" I laughed when he said that last part and kissed his chin.

"I wonder why"

"Me too"

I turned on ATL and we watched it with my laying on his chest and him curling my hair around his finger. I heard a real scream for me and August from Kye and we both jumped up and ran up to her room. Her oxygen tube was cut. By scissors. Someone did this on purpose. She was crying and trying to breathe and tears spilled from her eyes. August carried her out to the car and I grabbed Jonah as fast as possible. As soon as I closed the car door August sped to the hospital.

"WE NEED HELP" August yelled when he carried her into the emergency room. Doctors ran up putting her on a stretcher and taking her to the back. They didn't let us go with her.

We waited for a few hours and they finally let us go in her room. She was awake but didn't look very good at all.

"Her lungs were filling with water. She won't talk to me so maybe you can get some answers" The nurse walked out closing the door behind her.

"Kye. Was someone in your room? Someone had to have been in there"

"Yes"

"Kye babe who was it?"

"It was a man with short hair and a lot of tattoos. He cut the tube and ran out of my room right before you came in"

"Oh my god"

"I got a picture of him when he walked in. Gotta plan ahead"

"Alright well show me" She took her phone from her pocket and opened the picture. I gasped when I seen who it was. August looked mad. I thought he was locked up.

August took his phone from his pocket and ran out of the room. Cameron's out of jail. Why did he go after Kye? Why not me? How did he get out? Kye fell asleep while I became subdued to my thoughts.

Jonah fell asleep laying on my chest with his arms around my neck. My vision got blurry from tears building up. He could've killed Kye and it would've been my fault all because I didn't 'want him'. I know who's not sleeping tonight. Me.

My phone rang and I answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Rayna. Do you miss me? I miss you. My bed misses you too" This isn't Cameron.

"Who is this?!"

"Rayna. Baby don't act like you don't remember me. You used to sing to me. You used to dance for me. You told me you loved me. I took your virginity!"

It all came back to me.

"Jayon? Why are you calling me? You broke up with me two years ago!"

"I know and it was a mistake. Please don't be mad at me. I miss you. I miss everything about you. How have you been?"

"Jayon I'm busy right now I can't talk to you"

"What are you busy with at 2 in the morning?"

"I'm at the hospital with Kye. She has cancer. Please just don't call me again. I just finally got over you a couple months ago so don't expect me to want to talk after the hell you put me through" I hung up on him knowing he wasn't about to call me back.

Jayon is my ex from the private high school I went to. I would sneak him up to Me and Kye's room and she would leave to let us have time alone. I was a maid at his house too so on the days his family was gone we'd be in his room talking, making out, doing other things. He was the love of my life until he broke up with me for nothing.

August walked in and sat next to me.

"It was definitely him. He got let out early because they had lack of evidence. God I can't believe this! What if Kye died? What if-"

"August she didn't. As long as we keep her under our watch from now on she'll be perfectly fine"

"You right. Why do you look more upset than before?"

"Damn you notice everything. My ex called me"

"Your ex? How'd you have a boyfriend if you didn't go to school?"

"I did go to school. It was private school and only a few people knew about it. Anyways I was a maid at his house too. He was my first for uh everything which is why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to think I still had feelings for him or anything"

"So why is he calling? At 2am?" August had that jealous look in his eyes that told me bad news.

"I don't know. Look I don't even know how he got this number. He won't try to find me or anything. Just don't worry about him okay"

"Okay"

I gave him a kiss and leaned against his shoulder. I sure hope he doesn't try to find me........

__________________________

Tell me what you think 😊 Love you

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.