36. the untold truth.

I got on the bus and sat by the window. I sighed and closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep throughout this ride.

"You and Jungkook didn't make up?" Taehyung asked, sitting by me.

"I don't want to talk about it," I replied, keeping my eyes closed.

"Aera," he sighed and I opened my eyes.

"Kim Taehyung," I muttered. "Why're you so worked up about it?"

"Because," He said before stopping himself. "Never mind,"

"Taehyung, you've definitely been hiding something from me," I noted. "Tell me, if not now then when we get back,"

He looked at me with sad eyes before leaning back and sighing.

What was he hiding?

-

When I got home, I walked in only to find a note left on the counter from my parents. "Aera! We'll be out of town for awhile!" -parents

I rolled my eyes before dragging my suitcase up my room. I looked out the window, noticing Jungkook not in his room yet.

He was probably hanging out with Mijin. I threw myself on my bed whilst I closed my eyes. I planned to hang out with Taehyung later tonight so I might as well take a long nap beforehand.

I shifted around in my bed, but couldn't bring myself to sleep. It felt too fucking hot in my room. I got off and opened my window, only to catch Mijin getting out of her car and walking over to Jungkook's house.

I continued to watch when I noticed Jungkook walking to his house from a different direction. The direction of where the bus drops usually drops us off.

I thought they were together?

I continued to stalk them with my nosy self when Mijin saw Jungkook behind her. She practically ran with her scrawny ass self to him and he stopped walking before backing up. He legit looked like he wanted to run but had no way out.

She finally stopped running and stared at him when he never gave her eye contact. Huh.

It sucked because I wasn't able to hear anything they were saying. He looked like he didn't want to talk to her while she kept trying to get closer.

He took something out of his pocket—I couldn't tell what it was unfortunately when he stared ripping it up in shreds making her freak out.

What the hell was going on?

I watched as he walked away from her and to his house and she watched him go in awe.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked when I got inside Taehyung's car.

"Some place where we can talk," he said.

When we got there, I knew immediately where we were. Han River Park.

"You really want to talk at a park? What if you make me mad and I want to push you into the water?" I asked, following him as we walked to the water.

"I guess I'll deserve that," he replied and I arched a brow.

"It's gonna rain tonight though," I stated when we found a place to sit.

"It's fine," he replied. "Nobody's here too,"

There was a minute of silence when he sighed. "Oh Aera," he said, breaking eye contact. "What I'm going to tell you is probably gonna break our friendship,"