22. drunk jungkook

disclaimer: this chapter mentions a bit of self harm!! 

"You know, because Mijin and Ari hung out back then," Taehyung said, slightly chuckling. "And girls talk about boys don't they?"

"Um, well I don't really..." I confessed and he smirked.

"Well, you talked to me about Jungkook over the phone,"

I cleared my throat before shoving meat in my mouth.

-

"Is your family coming tomorrow morning or tonight?" I asked as we walked out of Taehyung's car.

"Tomorrow morning, kiddo," he replied, throwing his arm around me, pulling me in.

"Aish," I groaned, glaring at him from the corner of my eye before I unlocked the door. My parents were home but I didn't want to wait for them to take their time walking to the door and opening it for us.

We walked in and Taehyung closed the door behind him. "Are they asleep?" He asked and I quirked a brow.

"It's only seven thirty,"

He pursed his lips before walking up to my room, totally ignoring me.

I walked to my room and closed the door. My eyes shifted to the window and I couldn't help but check to see if he was in his room.

"I'm using your bathroom," Taehyung said before walking inside. I walked to my window when I noticed Jungkook's room was dark, but his window was wide open.

Is he not sleeping in my room?

"Why would I care," I scoffed looking away just as the light turned on. My eyes shifted back to his room and I ducked down so he wouldn't see me.

I watched as he leaned forward on the door as he pushed it closed. He looked so unbalanced as he walked to his bed, not even able to reach it until he fell onto the floor.

I gasped at the scene, my heart pounding out of my chest. Why did he fall so suddenly?

I stood up and opened my window to see if I was able to get a better look. Oh shit, what if he passed out? Had a heart attack? I began panicking as I nervously bit my thumb.

Why was Taehyung taking so long? Was he shitting?

I couldn't wait for him to get out of the bathroom so I crept out of my room and down to the front door before opening it and closing it behind me. I ran to Jungkook's house and climbed up to his window, which wasn't so hard to do—considering how he always climbed up to my window.

Thank god it was open.

I climbed inside and immediately ran to him, checking his pulse. It was beating faster than the average.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook," I said, patting his cheek right when he jerked up and threw up all over himself, the floor and onto my arm. I scrunched my face in disgust as I looked at my right arm covered in his fucking disgusting vomit.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding," I exasperated, feeling like I was about to throw up myself.

"A-Aera?" I mumbled looking over at me, his eyes droopy, his face flushed pink, his vomit smelling like alcohol.

"Did you drink!?" I exclaimed and he slightly smiled, looking away. "Holy shit, do you have a fake ID?"

"I threw up," He slightly laughed, looking at himself and the floor.

"Yeah, on me too!" I groaned irritatedly.

Thank god I was wearing my jacket. I stood up and took it off. I folded over the nasty vomit before setting it aside. I took a look at Jungkook who was leaned on the foot of his bed still covered in his own vomit.