34. field trip-day 2

I practically crawled back to the cabin before throwing myself onto my bed. "Hana," I sighed. "Teacher Park killed me,"

"He likes messing with you," she slightly laughed.

I groaned and sat up. It was night time already, already time for us to all go sleep.

After everyone washed up and got ready for bed I tried to force myself to get sleep. But I just couldn't fall asleep. My mind was somewhere else.

"Aera," Hana quietly whispered.

I turned towards her. "Yea?"

"Why did you transfer here?" She asked and I sighed, turning on my back whilst I stared at the ceiling. She was still on that. I probably should just tell her.

"Lee Hana," I began, sighing. "I transferred here... because my sister passed away,"

I shut my eyes. "We—me and my parents we couldn't live in the house where she—died—so we had to move," I added, fumbling with my fingers.

"O-oh," She said. "I'm sorry,"

"Now you know," I replied, turning to look at her.

"I didn't know you had to go through that,"
"Of course you didn't,"

"Um, well, I hope you're feeling a lot better now," she softly said. "Goodnight, Aera,"

"Good night, Hana," I replied.

Oh Ari. My older sister who committed suicide. Committed suicide because of a boy.

She was holding a picture of a guy when she passed. Whoever that guy was—I still resented him. She really left us all just because of him. I wanted to know how special he really was to the point where she would really just take her own life.

Stupid Ari.

How can you take your own life just because of a guy?

I still miss you so much.

I sat up, grabbed my phone and wallet. It was already midnight and I really couldn't fall asleep.

I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed my way out of the room. I walked over to the vending machine and punched in quarters for a drink. I watched as the machine did it's work and get my drink stuck like some other stupid machines I've used in the past that ate my money without giving me my drink.

I grabbed it and walked out the doors and out into the open. I heard there was a really pretty lake nearby and made my way to it whilst the wind blew in my face.

I sighed, opening my drink whilst I sat on the grass. I stared out into the lake with lights from buildings around it flickering. I sipped my drink, closing my eyes when the wind came. It felt so good, so refreshing. I opened my eyes and looked around.

My drink almost slipped out of my hands when I caught Jungkook laid on the grass a few feet away from me, his eyes closed.

I kept my eyes on him when I slowly put my drink down on the grass. He looked so peaceful. I slowly and quietly got up, making my way to him before sitting down next to him.

I noticed his phone was unlocked. Was he on the phone talking to someone?

I read the name. Kim Mijin.

Wow, so did he really drop me for Mijin? Is Mijin his new girl?

I huffed clicking the home button. I froze when I saw his wallpaper.