14. damn you jeon jungkook

I waited for everyone to get out of the class for lunch before I got up out of my seat. I noticed Jungkook was slumped on his desk, probably asleep.

I gritted my teeth and walked to his desk, smacking the back of his head so hard his whole body shot up.

I quickly ran to the door when he shout out my name. "OH AERA!" He shouted. "What the fuck was that for!?

I halted and turned around only to find him stumbling up from his desk. I quickly turned away and opened the door, running out only to run into a group of girls.

They looked at me, shocked at first before plastering smiles on their faces. "You're Jungkook's new girl, aren't you?"

I let out a humorless chuckle, a bit taken aback. "Excuse me?"

"You're Jungkook's new play toy? Do you need me to repeat that again?" The girl said before looking at her group as they laughed.

I arched a brow. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you well enough. Can you repeat that one more time?" I muttered, curling up my fists.

"What?" She said, turning to look at me again.

"I'm kinda deaf, you know? I can't hear you well enough." I said, raising both my brows. "Is there a problem?"

"Are you making fun of me?" she exclaimed, her eyes widening.

I rolled my eyes before turning away when she grabbed my wrist. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" She said through gritted teeth. "Jungkook doesn't give a damn about you, you know that right? He just needs some time passing bitch to—,"

I grabbed a hold of her hair and started pulling it back whilst she shrieked. She let go of my wrist and tried moving my hand away but I used my now freed hand to pull even more hair.

"Keep talking!" I shouted, getting irritated whilst my face burned red. "Little bitch, SAY WHAT YOU WANT!"

I continued to pulling whilst she shouted for me to let go. I looked at her friends and laughed. "You're friends aren't even helping you," I sighed tightening my grip.

"Aera! Aera, let her go!" I heard Jungkook shouting, trying to remove my hands.

"Get away from me!" I shouted when he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me away but I didn't let go of her hair so he was basically making me pull her hair even more.

"AHHH LET ME GO!!" She shouted, trying to slap my hands away.

"You wanted to irritate me didn't you?" I muttered. "I was about to let you off the hook but you touched me!"

"Okay! Okay!" She exclaimed. "IM SORRY!"

I let out a laugh when Jungkook pulled my hands away from her hair. I was about to grab her again but he wrapped his arms around my waist again, this time able to pull me away from her.

"Let me go!" I exclaimed, kicking my legs. "I'm not done with her!!"

I watched as she got off the floor, sticking out her middle finger at me. My mouth gaped open, anger rising inside of me.

"JUNGKOOK SHE JUST—YOU BIIIITCH!!" I shouted at her.

"I didn't realize you were that crazy, Aera," Jungkook teased, laughing. "Look at you fighting other girls because of me,"

"Put me down," I said, closing my eyes and trying to calm down. That girl really pushed my buttons.

"I like carrying you," He said. "It's like I'm holding you,"

"Ugh, let me go you creep," I said, sighing. All my energy was drained from that bitch.

He put me down and I opened my eyes just as Jungkook leaned in to kiss my forehead. My mouth gaped open and he stepped back, smiling.

"You seemed really tired. I just wanted to fire you back up,"

My face flushed red and I turned around, my lips suddenly turning into a smile.

Damn you, Jeon Jungkook.

-