19. five laps

I jogged two laps and felt like passing out. I was definitely unfit. I was so unfit. I've never worked out, never went running. I hated gym so much. I was so unfit, I was surprised at myself for jogging two laps.

What I told Jinyoung and Hana about me being a soccer player was a lie. It was a joke.

I sat down, legs spread out whilst I tried catching my breath. I had three more fucking laps to go and Jungkook was already on his fourth. He jogged past me and hit the back of my head before jogging away.

I heaved a frustrated sigh, not trying to give a shit since I was still trying to catch my breath. I continued watching as he jogged around, looking like it was something so easy for him.

He was on his fifth and just as he jogged past me, he hit the back of my head again. "Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted frustratedly. I watched him from behind when he shot up finger hearts.

He made a heart with his arms after and jogged towards me. I bit my bottom lip, a smile slowly forming. "Let's run together!" He said, grabbing my hand, pulling me up.

"W-Wait!" I hesitated, not ready to run again when he pulled me to my feet.

"Come on! I'll run with you!" He shouted excitedly, jumping up and down whilst he jogged in place.

I knitted my brows, shocked by how energized he was. He seemed to be enjoying this a lot.

"Come on, come on, Aera!" He shouted, trying to pump me up. I groaned before jogging weakly.

"Oh Aera," he frowned. "You can do it. I'll be right here, running with you!"

I let out a soft laugh. "I CAN DO IT!" I shouted jogging faster.

"Hell yeah, Aera," He slightly laughed, throwing his arms in the air. "Let's finish your five laps together!"

I shifted my gaze to him, biting onto my bottom lip. Earlier he was so mad, why did he suddenly change?

Maybe he's bipolar.

We both flopped down on the green grass whilst trying to catch our breaths. "Who was that guy? Tae-Taehyung was it?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.
"I thought they weren't coming until tomorrow,"

I swift my head to him, my brows creasing. "Did you overhear me and my mom?" I questioned and he broke eye contact.

"Yeah...?"

"Aish, whatever," I sighed, looking away.

"Is his sister coming tomorrow?" He asked, a bit too quietly. I froze in spot before looking at him again, this time taken aback.

"How'd you know he has a sister?" I asked, my eyes widening. I didn't remember talking to my parents about her or talking to Jungkook about her.

I watched as he froze in spot, his head slowly turning to face me as he slightly laughed. "I was just guessing," he shrugged before getting up.

He was just guessing?

I stood up and followed him from behind.

-