e p i l o g u e

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"The Grand Prize for the 2018 Spelling Bee challenge goes to, Kim Jitae!"

Jitae walked up to the stage receiving his award. Bowing to the award presenter, the audience gave him a standing ovation, as the hall was blasting with the crowds' clap. Getting off the stage, he went hopping excitedly towards his parents' direction. Taehyung scooped him up as he was giggling happily as his uncles congratulated him.

"Great job, my baby bear!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Thank you, mommy!"

"Congratulations, Jitae!" I greeted.

"Thank you, Grandpa Jimin! Don't forget to get me the latest ironman figurine, you've promised!" Jitae teased.

Great, the figurine! Just why did I promised him that?

The shy three year old Jitae, we used to know were long gone. He is now the one of the brightest and bubbly almost five year old kid I've known. Smart kid like his mother, and talented like his father. It's been almost two years since Taehyung and Jiyeon remarry each other. When both Jiyeon and Haebum were around a bit less than three months into pregnancy, Taehyung and his wife held a wedding ceremony for the two of them.

"You are going to be a great brother for these two girls!" Taehyung said as he squished the cheeks of two little girls-- one who was holding her mother's hand and another in Hoseok's arm.

Haebum gave birth to her little sunshine, Jung Hwayoung two weeks earlier than Taehyung's wife, Jiyeon. Taehyung on the other hand, were blessed with a baby girl too, which he named her as Kim Ji-Ae, maintaining 'J' as her initial. Just exactly as I thought, the two of them are wrapped around their little girl's fingers.

"Dada, buh-nuh!" Ji-Ae screamed placing her palm at her cheek, hating her father for pinching it.

Hwayoung was giggling, and clapping her little hands, unevenly, after Taehyung pinched her cheeks. Hwayoung pinched her cheeks herself using her tiny palm. She gave out a high pitched shrieked, due to excitement. Hoseok scrunched his face making funny faces, making his daughter laughed to her fullest. Haebum, too, giggled at the father- daughter duo. Hwayoung tried to mimic Hoseok face but failed. She kept on wriggling in his arms, laughing.

Taehyung can't help but to pinch his daughter's cheeks again making her screamed loudly.

"Nuh!" She said, covering both of her cheeks. She raised her hands to Jiyeon, asking Jiyeon to pick her up in her arms. "Mama." She whined, stomping lightly giving squeaky cute sound from her shoes.

Jiyeon of course had no choice but to pick her up, as she was on the verge of crying. She nestled her head in her mother's neck before grinning evilly, looking at her father who was panicking seeing his daughter almost crying. Looking at her father who was comforting her, she then reached for Taehyung, wanting to be in her Father's arm, pushing Jitae, lightly, with her small finger. "Dada, me!"

Indeed a daddy's little girl!

"Just put me down, daddy. I will walk with mommy!" Jitae told him, proudly. Letting him down, Jitae walked over to his mother, and held her hands after Ji-Ae was in her father's arm.

"Let's go, shall we?" I told them. They nodded as our legs brought us out from the hall heading towards the call.

"Seokjin called me a few minutes ago informing he is ready with the feasts. Yoongi and Jungkook are at the restaurant already." I told them as we were approaching our cars.

"What about Namjoon?" Hoseok questioned. I shrugged.

"Oh, I called him around an hour ago." Taehyung stated, "But, he will be late. He is an hour away."