f i v e

I ended up telling them what had happened starting from the night of the accident to the paparazzi. The only thing I did not disclose was the fact that Jiyeon asked me to marry her. I made a mental note to personally asked Jiyeon her reasons on marrying me.

After two cups of tea, I called out Jitae from the play area, as the clock strucked one in the afternoon. I promised Jitae to bring him to the pizzeria. Once I gotten hold of Jitae, we went back to the table.

"My my Taehyung, I can't believe you are a father now!" Seokjin said.

"Shut up!" I gritted.

"Come to think of it, Jitae's face seems familliar, but I can't recall anybody who resembles him." Jimin said.

"You think too much, Jimin." I said, dismissing him. "Well, we better off now, I am sure Jitae is hungry and up for some pizza! Right, Jitae?" Jitae was jumping when the word pizza came out from my mouth.

"Goodbye guys!" I smiled.

"Goodbye Grandpas! I promise to visit Grandpas again with mommy and daddy too. Okay?" I heard a small groan from each one of them while Lynnia was chuckling. Jitae let go of my hand and went to kiss Lynnia's cheeks.

Goal!

And that is how, Lynnia earned jealousy from the others!

All thanks to Jitae. My precious kid.

What? Kid?

Jitae let out a small burp after two and a half slices of pizza

Jitae let out a small burp after two and a half slices of pizza. I feel like a proud dad, having to feed his kid to the fullest! He is sure hungry.

"What a cutie! You are a great father indeed, I can tell." A lady in her 40s, sitting across the table with her husband said.

"Thank you." I said, to save myself from much of a hassle answering the lady. Hell, I don't even have a desire to correct her.

"Are you done, son?"

"Are we going to visit mommy now?" I nodded at him.

"Excited aren't you?" I asked. Bouncing on his seat he answered yes.

Me too, kiddo! Why is my heart racing on a very high speed?