t w o

"Taehyung?"

I shook my head back to reality.

"Yes?"

"I called you five times, and you did not answer me, husband!"

That smirked.

I was starstrucked. Wait! This should have not happened.

"Did you?" I asked, unsure. "Married and a kid? Seriously?" I asked again. "You should be resting now." I nodded at my own words. "I will come tomorrow morning and we will sort this out. You get better in the morning and maybe then you'll realised what were you proposing just now. Can I called someone to help you to take care of your son?"

"I wished I could call my parents, but, there are not in town. The went abroad to visit my aunt and staying there for a month or so. Well, actually I have no one since Haebum is off honeymoon. Nevermind, I'll take care of Jitae. I might asked for an early discharge." She shrugged.

"But how could your parents leave you here, when you are still in you adjusting phase back here in Korea? It's okay, I think I can take care of Jitae. I-I love kids. Plus, his car seat is in my car too." I offered shyly,while rubbing my nape.

"If that's okay with Jitae? I guess." Both of us are looking at Jitae, who is still in his little world watching the both of us talking. "Jitae?" His mother called him.

"Yes mommy?"

"Do you want to stay with Uncle Taehyung?"

"Can I?" His eyes showed a hint of hope.

"Yes. Jitae. Your mommy will have her rest. You will be staying with me until your mommy is okay."

"Okay." He whispered. He got off the extra bed and held my hands getting ready to go.

"Come Jitae. Come here to mommy, give me a kiss." I carried him to Jiyeon. Jiyeon gave him a smooch on his cheeks, "Be good to uncle okay? I promise we will go and eat ice cream when I got out the hospital okay?"

"Can I kiss your boo boo away mommy? So that you will be with me soon?" She nodded and Jitae kiss her arm cast.

"Goodbye honey. Remember, be nice." I held Jitae in my arms, with his head was leaning at my shoulder. I said my goodbye, and turn around to face the door.

"Goodbye, thank you, husband!"

Without turning my head facing her, I held up my hand to dismiss her.

Gosh, there must be something wrong with her!

I sat Jitae at the sitting area at the main lobby

I sat Jitae at the sitting area at the main lobby. "Hey, Jitae, are you hungry?" I asked while crouching down to his level. This, little kid sure loves to daydream.

"Jitae?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry? Want me to get you food?" I asked again while ruffling his hair. He pulled me towards him, and whispered shyly "Can I eat chicken nuggets and chocolate milk?" I smiled.

"Okay, buddy! You will be staying with me. We will get you clothes, all you need in the morning. Okay?" He nodded excitedly. I stretched out my hand and he immediately reached for my hand, and we walked out from the hospital to my car.

"Kim Taehyung, did you keep a secret from the public about you secret marriage?"

"Is that your son?"

"How long have you been married?"

"How is your wife's condition?"

The paparazzi are squirming in front of the hospital's entrance. I scooped Jitae and held him in my arms. Poor Jitae, he must have been scared. I cursed the hospital for not being able to control the paparazzi. This must be one hell of a news in the 9AM news tomorrow! Hell the paparazzi must have been following me ever since Hoseok's wedding.

God must have heard me, when there were a few security guards, help to escort me to my car. Jitae had been crying while we were surrounded by the paparazzi with the cameras flashing everywhere. I soothed Jitae until he calmed down, in the car.

"It's okay, buddy. I'm here" I hugged him, rubbing his back. "See, there are not here anymore. Let's go and get chicken nuggets!"

"And chocolate milk too!" He squealed while I was strapping him in his car seat.

"And chocolate milk too!" I answered.

I, too crave for some chocolate milk!