t w e n t y s i x

"I can't believe Jitae is truly my grandson!" Mother squealed. "Oh my, Jiyeon—" mother pulled her, cupping her shoulders, "—both of you are meant to be! Look, Jitae has been there as a bond between the two of you; and now, you are pregnant again with my second grandchild!"

"Our lives have been blessed, isn't it?" Jiyeon's mother continued.

Ever since Jimin brought up a great discovery, both my wife and I went to see the doctor to get my son and my DNA. Jiyeon tok went in contact with the doctor in charge of the sperm bank, to retrieve further information on Jitae's father.

*********

"Congratulations! He is indeed your son. 99.99% your biological son." The doctor announced making both of us surprised.

As we were exiting the hospital, Jiyeon was still shocked, "Jitae is really yours?" She was tearing up at the news.

"He is mine from the beginning." I said, kissing the crown of her head. "Why didn't the doctor from the sperm bank didn't reveal your information?"

"I remembered I told the doctor not to reveal, because of my status in the society. I'm afraid they might get back at me, for having their kid." I paused, "Thank you Jiyeon, for being a great gift life has given me, Jitae too included."

"How are we going to tell our parents?"

"Maybe held a small gathering? At a restaurant, us, our parents, of course your Gramps, and my brothers too and your best friends, Haebum and Lynnia?"

"Sounds great!"

*********

Here we are now in a restaurant, celebrating the news. They were all overjoyed at the news, especially my parents—Jitae being their grandson, all this while. All this while Jitae is truly a Kim.

"What can I say, Taehyung. We were right from the moment we saw Jitae. He is an exact replica of you; except, Jitae is smart like his mother." Jimin approached me, with the others, as Jiyeon was dragged by my mother to be with the girls.

"Apple doesn't fall far from it's tree." I shrugged cockily making them flustered.

"I can tell you are going to be wrapped by your girl's fingers, when she's born!" Seokjin mused.

"You know how he is with kids!" Namjoon nudged his elbow against Jin's

"Oh, I need your help, my brothers. Possibly Haebum and Lynnia too. But never tell Jiyeon. Would you please?" I pleaded.