t w e n t y o n e

"So--" Hyungsik smirked, glaring at Jiyeon, "I guess you aren't that innocent as well, seeing that you too, had a one night stand before our - supposed wedding?" He scoffed. His eyes widened immediately as Jiyeon's hand landed her hand on his cheek. 

Serves you right, bastard!

"Does that mean, you are trapping me into marriage? Getting pregnant by some random guy you met, and wanted me to take care of the baby?" 

Second slap it goes! The second slap accompanied by my punch causing him to drew blood at the corner of his mouth. 

"I am indeed a lucky bastard am I?" He spited the blood on my carpet, " I got my way out from tying the knot with you!" Raising his eyebrow, he continued, "Thanks to Mr Lee here for forcing me to leave, or else I might be tied taking care of the bastard child!" 

He winced touching his nose as I punched him several times. "You do not speak about my child that way! At least he has a manner, unlike you!" I growled. "I'll sue you for my broken nose! You know I have connection! You don't want to mess with Minister Shin!" 

"Sue me! You don't know who you are dealing with!" I retorted angrily as I folded my arms against my chest. 

The door creaked open revealing three person, who came in while carrying a painting. The Fusion painting. "Ah, Jungkook, you came at the right timing!" 

"Hyungsik, may I introduce, my friend, Jungkook and of course, you recognised my assistant, Kiyong." 

I dragged the third person who came into the room, "I believe you do know this guy, the guy that you will absolutely 'love' to avoid, Mr Yoo. Art Specialist, working under the Art Museum Forgery Department." Clasping my hands, I said mockingly, "Without further ado, let's welcome my friend, Mr Yoo to give out his speech."  

"I can tell you this painting is absolutely a counterfeit! Look at this--" He pointed to the painting. "This blue coloured abstract here was painted using a normal paint where it supposed to be painted using the colour that existed during the early 19th century. Next the signature on the art, is originally placed in the corner left, but in this particular painting--" He pointed the signature on the painting, "You may look here, the signature is placed, also on the left, but it is towards the middle. On top of that, the fresh black coloured signature, indicates that this was signed recently." 

All of us looked at Hyungsik, sweating vigorously unable to talk. He stood up immediately dashing towards the door. Fortunately, Jungkook and Kiyong were standing there on a standby mode. Both of them caught him, and Mr Yoo continued his findings. "From a short glance on this painting, the material used to paint this painting is actually a normal cotton material that mimics the material used in the original painting."

"Mr Kim, if you want, I can take this back to the lab and test the sample with our machine. The Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry to detect the material." 

"Yes, you may. I am certainly going to open up a case against this Shin!" 

"Luckily for you Mr Kim, your friend here, Mr Jeon has sharped eyes. I can tell he is talented in looking the forge arts." 

"Exactly, I am certain the painting he showed to me before was the real painting!" Walking up to Hyungsik, I grabbed his collar, "Tell me, why are you doing this to me!" 

"Simple. To ruin Jiyeon, by ruining you!" He scoffed. 

"Why?" Jiyeon yelled. 

"Why? Because your family was forcing me to leave you! If I did marry you in the first place I gained power, money, fame! There's a weight in the Lee's family name! I can get more business out of it! I thought I can get back to you after all these years, but you--" he paused, wiggling his body wanting to get out from Jungkook and Kiyong grasp, "--you chose to marry this rich bastard! Of course, I need to ruin his reputation!" He grinned. 

"Imagine the papers headline, Kim Taehyung, the art master, selling counterfeit arts for a very high price!" For the last time I punched his smug face, before the two pulled him out of the room to the police station. On the way out, I could here a faint yelled "Wait till I got out from the police, my uncle will help me!" 

I hugged Jiyeon who was sobbing, "Don't mind him, I have called Minister Shin, of course he doesn't want to be involve in this matter! He will be rotten in the prison for good!" 

"Yes, Jiyeon." He father spoke. "I, too, together with your grandfather, going to file this case about the stolen money against him!" 

"Thank you Taehyung." Her voiced came out muffled as her face were against my chest. She unwounded her arms from my waist and went embracing her father. "Thanks, dad!"

"Thank you again Taehyung

"Thank you again Taehyung." I hugged her tightly as we reached home. 

"Know that I love you and you too need closure. Okay?" I kissed the top of her forehead. 

"And I--" She stared at my face, and touched my nose using her forefinger, "love you, husband." She tiptoed her feet slightly and kiss my lips. 

"I am glad you are my husband, or else I might be a slave for a bastard!" I threw my head back, laughing at her remark. "No! I forbid that! We are meant to be."

"Uhm, about Jitae, I hope you aren't mad at me." She said. 

"No, I don't. As I told you before, I don't care who is his biological father. I am here, as your husband, and the father of your child and the next child, and the next, also the next--"

I heard the sweetest laugh coming from her. "I get that! How many kids do you want anyway?" 

"I dreamt of having a football club of course!" 

Smacking my chest she scolded, "I'm your baby machine or what?" 

"No, you are the most beautiful wife I ever had." 

"Ugh! I am your only wife!" She said as she placed her hands on her hips. Cupping her chin I said, "Yes you are, my angel! I'd say five. How does that sound?" 

"Five it is!" She squealed. 

"So back to our topic. I need to say this." She began. Both of us are seated on the couch in the living area. 

"I never knew who Jitae's father is. I don't know how he looks like. I never met him." 

What? 

I was confused. How could she not know his father? 

"He is just a donor."