I only recognize a few people I met at a party and, Teddy.

I move slowly towards her but everyone seems spellbound by the voice of the person who's on the other side of the window. A sublime voice that mesmerizes me as soon as I recognize this person.

Dark eyes with which I make an eye-contact. In which I get lost every time I look at him. 

{ So she decides to show up

Tell her, "I'm not waiting no more", yeah

And I don't know who I'm looking for 

But if she comes your way 

Tell her I'm not taken }

"Recorded!" Someone shouts at Shawn and everyone applauds even though all of them look confused. 

"Did you just added those lyrics? Because I don't find them in the paper." A tall man with pretty long brown curly hair asks Shawn right when he crosses the door to join us. 

"Maybe," He says while running his hands through his hair. Probably embarrassed. 

"Everyone listen!" Teddy, who was near the recording machine, starts while turning on her chair to face everybody. "Let me introduce you the beautiful Alyssa!!" She says with her arms open. 

"Hi..." I shyly say. 

"We already know her... We met her at the same time you did" One of the boys says while chuckling but I can't remember his name. 

"I don't care! There is Geoff, our mascot, Brian, our little bro, Scott, the man of the situation, Matt, our food bringer, and-" She starts introducing me everyone but everyone laugh which makes her stop. 

"I won't forget anyone thanks to your descriptions," I say and chuckle at the same time. She's hilarious, I swear. 

Everyone keeps on laughing and some start new conversations but the only thing that I want is to talk with Shawn so I walk over to reach him. 

"hi... This was amazing..." I begin but I'm still really mad because of Jenny and can't help but talk about her again. "I think Jenny would go crazy when she'll know that you're not taken..." I say and wink at him. 

"First, she won't hear this until the album comes out. Second, it isn't about her." He says with a closed expression which clearly means that he's not happy about the fact that I bring this topic up again. 

"Ummm... then who is it about if it isn't about her?" Really, Alyssa? Why are you asking that? Is there something wrong with you? "Forget about that..." I say and look at his sparkling eyes. 

He smirks as if he was challenging me but the only thing he achieves is to embarrass me. I feel my cheeks turning red and just look away so he won't notice it. 

I fail. Once again. 

"I could have told you if you didn't ask me to forget about it." He admits and crosses his arms. 

I'm going to kill him. He's playing and he won't stop until I don't play back. 

Guess what, Shawn? I won't. 

I clear my throat and frown when I look back into his eyes just to seem serious while I'm struggling not to laugh. 

"The song you made me listen to..." I start and his gaze totally changes. He's not playing anymore. "How did you call it??" I ask because I was wondering this since that day. 

"What do you think the title is?" He asks back which makes me laugh. 

"What?... I don't know... maybe 'Giving up' or 'strong' or 'I'm trying to fight against my demons and I don't know how to do but it's okay because I'll never give up'... I don't know I suck at names" I say and after a moment we both get in a giggle that hurts my stomach really bad. 

"Remind me to never ask you again," He says between two laughter. 

"Could you two shut up? We're trying to work!" Geoff says, acting completely outraged which makes us laugh even more. 

I'm literally dying even though I'm trying to make it less hurt by holding my belly. I'm trying really hard to stop but the more I hear Shawn laughing, the more I struggle to stop. 

I'm bent in half and I grab on Shawn's arm but nothing changes, still laughing.

I don't know if it's because I'm a mess in finding titles or because of Geoff's face when he asked us to stop, but this giggle will be the best forever. 

After a while, we finally stop and I straighten back my body. Everyone went back to their job and we just stare at each other with our eyes full of laughter tears. 

"I didn't know you could grab me this hard," He says and I bring all the rest of my strength together not to laugh again. 

"Seems like I'm a savage woman," I say and none of us adds anything. 

We just stay here, staring at each other and taking the time to admire each of our eyes. 

"It's 'In my blood'... The title of the song." Shawn finally says while rubbing his eyes to wipe the tears. 

Cutest thing ever. 

-----

Hi everyone! I hope that you loved this chapter because I couldn't stop laughing while writing it only by imagining their faces. 

Love you all!

-----