Chapter 33

Scarlett's POV

I was getting ready for Eros's birthday. Sonya is with me and helping me to get ready.

Yeah everyone knows you can make yourself look more scary rather than beautiful.

Hey I'm not that bad.

Yup. Like you're not stupid.

Shut up.

And as for the gift for him I got perfect gift for him. I'm damn sure he'll like it.

Fingers crossed.

You know what, Sonya is dating Nick. I can't believe that Nick's charm worked on Sonya. And she was squealing all the time when she's telling me about their date.

I'm happy for both of them. I know Nick is a very great guy. I hope their relationship goes further.

Yeah. Nick really is an awesome guy.

I was wearing a black coloured strapless sequins dress with a slit which reached my mid thigh and with smokey eyes, I wore black coloured 4 inch heels to match with the dress. And I wore the same earings that Eros gave me yesterday.

Yesterday was an amazing day. I saw a totally different Eros yesterday. He was so kind and sweet. But when he asked me for another chance I was totally shocked. What should I say to him.

Flashback.

When he said all those thing kneeling in front of me. A teardrop flowed from my eye at his beautiful gesture.

I was standing there confused. Should I say yes and give him a chance.

I took the bouquet from his hands and inhaled it's smell.

I took a deep breath.

Now you're going to blow the people off the earth by the breath you are going to release.

Shut up and let me concentrate.

"Eros I do appreciate for all your efforts and all the things that you said to me. I know we didn't started our relationship on good terms. But I think that I'm not ready yet to give you a chance. It doesn't mean that I don't like you or don't want to start our relationship once again. All I'm asking you is for some time to rethink whatever you have just said to me. I hope you understand." I meant every word that I said to him.

He was in his deep thoughts but after sometime he looked at me with determination in his eyes.

"It's okay Scarlett. I'll wait for you to trust me. And I'll make that sure that you'll trust me" he cheerfully said and stood up.

"Can I get a kiss for my work?" He ask by scratching the back of his neck.

Aww

I chuckled and nodded.

He grinned and came forward and kissed me.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone's yelling.

I looked up and saw a very annoyed girl.

Stupid, she's Sonya.

Oh.

"Where were you? I was yelling for like hours and you were busy in your own world" she huffed.

"Sorry" I apologized showing her my puppy eyes.

She instantly melted.

I think she got scared of your looks.

"Leave it. I was telling you to open your eyes and look at the masterpiece that I had made of you" She stated.

When I looked in the mirror I was in love with the women. She lookes confident and happy.