Chapter 16

Nick's pic above👆👆

What do you think about it?

Do tell me😊😊

Scarlett's POV

As Eros said, the very next day his mom came and we went to buy the dress for engagement and other functions. We roamed around different stores. 

We were totally exhausted when we came back home.

But her mother was a nice lady, not like Mr. Rude.

Still you like him.

No, I don't.

Keep on lying.

Today is my engagement ceremony and I'm getting ready for the function and my best friend Sonya was the one who is helping me to get ready. 

I was wearing a red gown, with a slit which reaches my mid thigh. It was so beautiful. My makeup was minimal and she straightened my hairs and not to forget, heels.. my true love. I was wearing black heels. But no one can see them because my gown was so long. 

Still I'm wearing it because I know about my heels that I'm wearing them.

You are totally obsessed with the heels, one day you're going to strain your neck with clumsy self.

I'm not that clumsy.

Yeah! And who is that girl who keeps on bumping people?

Okay, I got your point.

When I finally got ready, I glanced at the mirror. A gasp left my lips. I can't even recognize myself, I was looking different, like totally different. Never thought I can also look so glamorous.

All thanks to Sonya.

And me.

What did you do?

I stayed silent.

Right, thanks.

You owe me for that.

I rolled my eyes.

Soon my mom entered my room and her mouth broke into an ear to ear smile.

"Honey, you look exquisite. Red color suits you a lot" she said by kissing my forehead.

"Hey, I'm also here. What about me? Don't I look good" Sonya asked.