Chapter 5

Sonya's pic above...
What do you think??

Scarlett's POV

It's been two weeks since graduation and I was looking further to get some coaching related to fashion designing.

After fully wasting two weeks sitting at home doing nothing, today Sonya and I planned to go for our favourite thing.

Shopping

I love shopping. Isn't it amazing to buy new dresses, accessories, make-up and heels, how can I forget them.

They are true love.

So we both are going to the nearby mall as they have a very good collection of dresses.

I was wearing a beige coloured jumpsuit with black heels. My hairs in are tied in a messy bun, mascara and lip gloss. I don't like to be covered in make up all the time.

After getting a final glimpse of myself in mirror. When I was picking up my purse I heard sound of a car honking.

Sonya's here. Now let's do some shopping.

I hurriedly walked towards the door telling mom that I'm leaving. Sonya came into my view, sitting in her red Mercedes. She look hot as always.

I got seated in the passenger seat after hugging her and soon we were off to the mall.

As we reached the mall we firstly went to buy the dresses.

After trying dresses for uncountable times, I got exhausted. After buying dresses we decided to buy heels. Soon I felt more energetic.

I grinned.

Magic of heels.

I bought five pairs of heels, they were literally begging me to buy them and I can't listen them begging, so I bought them.

Heels were begging? Seriously?

My inner voice asked which I chose to ignore and kept on completing my shopping.

When we finally got exhausted we came to the food area to feed our poor tummy.

"One cold coffee and one ice tea and two blueberry muffins please" I ordered to the waiter with a smile.

Soon our orders came and we were gossiping, so we took a pause and started our eating continuing with our gossips.

After some gossiping we headed towards our home.

As I entered my home I felt something fishy was going on, maybe your mother is cooking fish. my inner voice joked.."very funny" I said to my inner voice.

"Scar... are you home?" My mum asked.

"Yes mom" I replied.

"Please come in my room I want to have a talk with you" mum said.

Why doesn't it sounds nice??

Same with me.

"Yes mom?" I asked. She was sitting on her bed. She was in some deep thoughts. I knocked the door to gain her attention. She looked at me.

"Have a seat" she said patting the space beside her. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"So how was your shopping?" mum asked. "Good" I replied.

I have a feeling that your mom is about to burst a bomb on your head. I think you should wear helmet first.

"Shut up" I said to my inner voice.