Chapter 6

Eros's POV

Two weeks have been passed when I last met Scarlett.

I smiled at her thought.

Even her name makes you smile. Exclusively whipped.

Shut up.

Today there was a meeting with Mr. Watson. It was kind of boring.

Kind of? Are you insane it was totally boring.

Okay.

I sighed and walked towards the conference room.

But soon it got finished. With a sigh I came back to my office after shaking hands with Mr. Watson.

After doing a few work I wrapped up my work and was ready to head back to my house.

I exited my office and walked towards my baby, my love, my black Audi A6 where my driver Jimmy was waiting for me.

"Good evening Sir " he greeted with a nod.

I nodded in reply.

I got seated in the back seat, afterwards Jimmy came to his seat and we were off to my house.

As I reached my house, while entering I saw an old lady sitting on the couch. She's your mom stupid. My inner voice scolded.

Oh!

"Hey Mom" I greeted her.

Bro something is not right. I can tell you.

Oh! shut up. You are exaggerating. Everytime my mom comes to meet me you always say that.

You don't trust me. I was with you all the time and now I'm facing this.

Such a drama queen.

I ignored my inner voice and concentrated on my mom.

"Hello my lovely son" she replied while hugging me.

See, she's calling you lovely. Bro you're still not believing me, right?

I chose to ignore him again.

"How was your work?" She asked while making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Good" I replied briefly.

Why did she come?

"Why are you here mom?" I asked.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Can't a mother come to meet her lovely son?" She replied.

Something is going to happen. Be ready.

Now I'm also getting the same feeling as you. I said to my inner voice.

"Yes mom you can, but at this time. Is something wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"Actually, I met my bestfriend today." she hesitated.

"That's good. What's the problem in that?" I asked.

"No dear, there is no problem" she nervously laughed.

"So? Is everything alright?" I again questioned her.

"Umm... I met her and as you know she is my best friend since childhood... um, as you are also getting older..umm, soo.. uhh..." she stuttered.

Your mom never stutters. Something is definitely wrong. I can't hear anymore. I'm going.
My inner voice said.