Chapter 15

Eros's attire above👆👆

Eros's POV

Last night was amazing as Scarlett finally agreed to marry me.

She didn't agreed, you made her agree.

Whatever. At the end she's marrying me.

I'm happy that I went to her home and met her.

My happy moment was interrupted by a phone call and the person was none other than by best friend, Nick Wilson.

I was ingnoring him since two days but now I think I have to attend this call.

"Hello" Nick said.

"Hey" I said.

"Where the heck were you and why are you not answering my calls? I'm such an ass that I'm wasting my precious time by calling you and you who choose to ignore all my calls, bloody hell" he hissed. And I kept my phone a little bit away from my ears otherwise he'll surely make me deaf.

"I was indulged in something" I replied.

"Wow man, what a reply. Seriously? That's what you only got? I know you are a bloody ceo but you should also know that I'm your only friend but no, you ignored me, you ignored your only best friend. What have I done to have a friend like you?" he spoke.

"Stop with your drama Nick. Now tell me what do you want?" I huffed.

"Drama? Really? You think all this is drama? You hurt me. You just punctured my poor heart. My best friend just hurt my feelings" he cried.

I groaned.

"Stop being a cry baby and tell me what do you want?" I questioned.

"Can't a best friend ask about his best friend? You are so mean. So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I replied.

"So? what's going on in your life?" He asked.

"Nothing much" I replied.

He sighed.

"You stupid arrogant rude man. How could you? Don't you have a heart and here I was thinking that I'm important to you but no, you proved me wrong. Oh Lord, I don't wanna live anymore in this world where my only best friend don't share things with me" he fake cried.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"You are getting married and you didn't even tell me, bro, I'm your best friend or was, I don't know. Still, you didn't tell me anything about you getting married. When we're you going to inform me? When you have became a father or a grandfather? Oh my lovely lord, take me away from him" he dramatically said.

I sighed.

"Who told you? Is that my mom?"

"It's not important, you didn't informed me. Leave it, and tell me who is the unlucky girl, who said yes to marry you? When is your engagment party man? Is your only best friend invited or not?" He questioned.

"She's a beautiful but crazy girl. Her name is Scarlett Miller. You'll soon meet her and I'm sure you'll also like her and the engagement ceremony is day after tomorrow and I know even if I don't invite you, you'll still come to the party. So you're with due respect are invited " I smiled.

"Yeah you are right, perks of a best friend. Wait a minute, how can you even think of not inviting me?" he huffed.

He's such a baby sometimes.

"Now stop your drama and be there on time, if you want to meet her and attend my engagement" I said.

"Okie dokie, by the way I want to meet the unlucky girl, who agreed to marry such a jerk like you" he teased.