Chapter 4

Richie's pic above👆👆

All new POV for all of you.
Enjoy😉😉

Eros's POV

After attending the meeting and cracking the deal with Mr. Watson. I was very happy that I cracked this deal. My rival company wanted this deal but me being me, won't let that happen.

After all you're the famous Eros Jordan.

Thank you thank you.

Seriously?

I was totally exhausted and moving back to my penthouse but suddenly my phone started ringing, and the caller was my secretary. I picked it up.

"Yes Maya" I asked.

"Sir, there is a graduation ceremony in Trinity college in which your presence is requested." she said.

"And when is this ceremony happening?" I questioned.

"Next week Sir and there are no other meetings on that day. Would you be able to go?" she asked.

Means you have to attend that function.

While talking to Maya suddenly a girl came and bumped into me and she fell on her butt, and due to bumping my phone also fell down. I cursed under my breath "Shit".

Where the hell was she watching while walking?

The girl got up while rubbing her butt and brushing dust from her clothes.
"Sorry" she said.

"You should be" I huffed without looking at her. I was in no mood to talk and it's all her fault why didn't she moved away when she saw me coming.

You were also not seeing where are you going.

My inner voice said.

I know but I'm not going to apologise. I'm the Ceo I don't apologise to anyone.

"What?" She asked shockingly.

Is she deaf? Can't she hear it in first time?

When she looked up our eyes met.

Wow. She's so beautiful.

She had sparkling blue eyes, her hair were brown, pale skin, full lips, her whole look screams innocence. She's a true beauty.

But she's also the one who bumped into you. My inner voice reminded me.

Bad timing.

I regained my posture and started blaming her.

Why do I take all the blame on me?

"Huh" she asked.

Oh man! She was checking you out.

I repeated myself after clearing my throat.

When she didn't replied I contined accusing her.

After wasting some time with the stupid argument with her.

I pushed her aside and kept moving on with shooting daggers on her side.

She yelled at me. But I ignored her and continued on walking on my way.

When I turned around she was standing there still shocked.

I smiled to myself.

She's cute I hope I meet her soon.

---****----

It's been a week since I bumped into that girl. I never saw or bumped into her again. She was so innocent from her looks what would be she like from inside? I really wanna know her.