Chapter 31

Scarlett's POV

Wow.. what a comfy and soft pillow I have. I want to snuggle to it more.

Right. The pillow is comfy. Just don't squeeze it down with your weight.

Hey I'm not fat.

Who accepts it by own?

Shut up.

I can't.

I tried to open my eyes but they are not in a mood to open, so I didn't open then.

Yeah they are your eyes, same as you, lazy.

Soon the pillow under me started moving.

How can a pillow move? Omg is that a earthquake? I don't wanna die early.

Shut up. A pillow can't move on its own.

I touched the pillow under me and trailed my fingers to the top.

Wow this pillow have something soft and plump. I trailed my fingers over the soft thing when it opened and bit me.

Oww.. I shrieked.

This pillow bites too.

When I opened my eyes I saw I was not on pillow but a body, a freaking body of none other than my husband, Eros. And the most worst thing my finger was in his mouth.

Eww.

I pulled my finger away hurriedly.

He chuckled.

"What a nice way to start a morning by eating your wifey" he teased.

His intentions are not good. Be careful.

I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"Good morning wifey" he pecked my nose.

Can't he see you have other body parts too.

"What am I doing here with you and why am I on the top of you?" I groaned because of headache.

I will not drink ever again.

Every drinker says the same.

I tried to get up but he pulled me towards him and placed both his hands on my waist to stop me.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked.

What does he mean by that? Did something happened yesterday?

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Scarlett how can you forget our last night? It was really amazing. You are a real beauty. I didn't knew that you like naughty stuff" he kissed my lips.

Oh no, did you both? Shit. Look he's not wearing anything.

"Oh shut up. Nothing happened last night. I may be came over you while sleeping. Now let go off me" I said.

"Is that so, tell me then why are you wearing my shirt then?" He asked.

"I'm not wearing your..." I trailed off when I looked at my outfit.

I was wearing his shirt.

Holy shit.

Is he right? Did something happened between us? Why can't I remember?

What did you do last night Scarlett? Have Eros seen you're fatty body? Poor Eros.

I covered my mouth with my hand.